• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Vulpix! (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2021
    Yes! I update my first post constantly, I have 5 of them left, one is reserved. So I have 4 free to go!

hey ive added you ! add me back :D FC : 5043-5588-0188 sorry i canceled the drougt one,can i get the mild flash fire ?

Last edited:

Nyoxios

Vestige
    Years
  • Bump!

I still have pending reservations! Reply here, or send me a pm.

Deadline for making a trade happen will be 21 August at 23:00. (GMT+1, Amsterdam time) After that I'll use the remaining (including current reservations) for WT or other trades.

If you do respond before said time, and the appointment of trading is beyond the deadline, I will of course hold the Vulpix till that appointment!

Years
  • Hey can I get a drought vulpix plz with relaxed or careful nature my timezone is GMT -4 let me know when we can trade

Nyoxios

Vestige
    Years
  • Then I will be online at around 7:00 PM GMT+1. {:3}

Okay I'm home!

if you could deposit any pokemon into the GTS (Let me know which! include level and gender please) while asking for a female lvl 1 vulpix!

Put "NyoVulpix" as a message!

Oh! I'd also want to know your ingame name. To make sure I'm dealing with you :D

Nyoxios

Vestige
    Years
  • Bump!

I still have pending reservations! Reply here, or send me a pm.

Deadline for making a trade happen will be 21 August at 23:00. (GMT+1, Amsterdam time) After that I'll use the remaining (including current reservations) for WT or other trades.

If you do respond before said time, and the appointment of trading is beyond the deadline, I will of course hold the Vulpix till that appointment!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back