• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] [*Vulpix Giveaway] Celebrating my Trade Shop opening

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Ign:Aj
    Fc: 4768-7463-9463
    I always seen you on the forum you doing this makes me wanna give back! Maybe down the line good luck with your shop dude haha

Give it a shot! and thanks!

I'm gonna add your FC now I'll be on for a few more hours today.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Requesting this thread be locked today. Anyone who requested one and didn't get it will be listed on the first post. You can contact me at any point via PM and I'll set up a trade for you. If you didn't request one and would like one you have until the thread is locked to do so.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    I just found out that the Wi-Fi is down where I am. Will you be available in about 4 hours, by then I'll be home. If not it's ok. Sorry about this. :(

No worries. I'm gonna say I most likely will be on (best way to get ahold of me is on here).

But worse case I'll add you to the list & you can grab it whenever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back