• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

vulzam's free offers!

vulzam

Aspiring Ultimate Breeder
Years
  • Totodile---------Jolly---------Male---------Level 1-----Dragon Claw

I will take that. Are you ready now?

Yep, you can have that one. But I'm not ready right now. I can't get onto wifi for another 2 hours. In two hours I'll be ready to trade you. I also need your wifi friend code.

I want this
    Meditite, Docile, Male, Level 1, Psychic/Force Palm/Drain Punch/Shadow Ball
    I'll let you know my Friend Code later!!

Okay, make sure to let me know your friend code within the next hour. I'm not going to be on the comp after that!

erm... I wont be able to trade to day then... Tommorow for me then?

yep, tomorrow at this time I'll be ready to trade you.

so is everybody happy with the times set up? please pm me if you have a different time you would like to trade, as long as it is on the days I'm available. If you absolutely can't trade on any of the days I can, tell me and I'll possibly trade on my trading days off. this is only if you absolutely can't trade!
    I am gathering that every one of you, with the exceptions of the two I know about (dark_link94 and darth_quaver), will be on the wifi at 3PM eastern time, 1 hour and 45 minutes from this post. I can not trade every single one of you at the same exact time. Whoever shows up first on the list will be traded first, and so on. Just stay on until you get your Pokemon. I promise you that you will all get your Pokemon as planned.
    Today, I am going to have to be off of wifi at 5 PM eastern time, so you got 2 hours to collect your requested Pokemon!

Last edited:

Bright_Sniper

Treasure Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2017
    Bounca/Grumpig---------Bashful---------Female---------Level 49
    Could I get this?
    Send me a message with your reply.

Sheek

Paladin
    Years
  • I like Aerodactyl, Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Torchic. Either of those would be alright, but I guess asking for them all is a little much.

Please PM me when you're able to trade.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Bulbasaur---------Sassy---------Male---------Level 1----Sunny Day and Solarbeam

I want this Ill trade something...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    Yep, you can have that one. But I'm not ready right now. I can't get onto wifi for another 2 hours. In two hours I'll be ready to trade you. I also need your wifi friend code.

Okay, make sure to let me know your friend code within the next hour. I'm not going to be on the comp after that!

yep, tomorrow at this time I'll be ready to trade you.

so is everybody happy with the times set up? please pm me if you have a different time you would like to trade, as long as it is on the days I'm available. If you absolutely can't trade on any of the days I can, tell me and I'll possibly trade on my trading days off. this is only if you absolutely can't trade!
    I am gathering that every one of you, with the exceptions of the two I know about (dark_link94 and darth_quaver), will be on the wifi at 3PM eastern time, 1 hour and 45 minutes from this post. I can not trade every single one of you at the same exact time. Whoever shows up first on the list will be traded first, and so on. Just stay on until you get your Pokemon. I promise you that you will all get your Pokemon as planned.
    Today, I am going to have to be off of wifi at 5 PM eastern time, so you got 2 hours to collect your requested Pokemon!

I wasn't able to get on wi-fi because comcast were messing with my interenet connection. What time tommorow?

0388 0075 7819 is my friend code

vulzam

Aspiring Ultimate Breeder
    Years
  • PM me your times that you want to trade please. Also, include your friend code. I can't trade you without them! I'm on every single night, 10:30 PM until midnight, eastern time. Please show up.

I have PM'd everybody who has asked for a Pokemon. Please check your PM's

Last edited:
    Back