• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

vVintage Showcase

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Gah, love it all, and I'm gonna have to ask fro the font in that last one or I'll just die.

vVintage

huzzah
Years
  • Age 30
  • nyc
  • Seen Mar 3, 2010
thanks P:
look at my mr jelly bean 8D
http://vVintage.deviantart.com/art/Mr-JellyBean-144068866
mrjellybean.png

all vector
ladyvec.png

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
gee, more replies here then on AS. lol. Well, dont expect another one like this for awhile. These take a bit to do. But thanks for the good reviews.

... What? Sorry, but this post is looking pretty spam. Please don't post here if you're not going to comment directly on vVintage's art.

As for you, vV, I've been a long closet fan of your stuff for a long time. Keep up the good work and teach me plz

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
I like the colored version better. I just feel like the variations in color is what gives the tag so much power. As for your larger piece, I don't really know how to crit those, but I can tell you that I do like the looks of it.

XxPGxX

I'm all for smiles. =]
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2010
Love the KH one. I recently started playing the KH game for DS. =]

Back