• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

$w@gga

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    No I don't have TM87. Sorry.

I hate the modern definition of "swagger" which is "swag" which basically means "I'm gonna be a douche and brag about all the cool cars and clothes and dumb snapback hats I have and annoying the living crap out of you by repeating swag over and over.And I look like a douchebag but I could care less."
    Swag is annoying and overused so I prefer the actual definition meaning "to be very confident or walk in a very confident way."

By that definition, I don't always have swagger or swaggered at all. Never really liked being overly confident cause it can be considered arrogant sometimes.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    No I don't have TM87. Sorry.

I hate the modern definition of "swagger" which is "swag" which basically means "I'm gonna be a douche and brag about all the cool cars and clothes and dumb snapback hats I have and annoying the living crap out of you by repeating swag over and over.And I look like a douchebag but I could care less."
    Swag is annoying and overused so I prefer the actual definition meaning "to be very confident or walk in a very confident way."

By that definition, I don't always have swagger or swaggered at all. Never really liked being overly confident cause it can be considered arrogant sometimes.

No sorry that is not what it means, that is what this generation made of it, that doesn't mean it defines it. People use it in the completely wrong way. And when was confidence considered arrogant? It's not over-confidence at all. Btw, I'd rather have over-confidence than be self-doubting and insecure.

and yes of course I got swag

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I have too much swagger tbh. I keep it all bottled up inside of me under this cool, calm facade because if I let it out it might just blind you all.

Give some to me plz.

..And I don't think I would say I have swagger. I'm not the coolest, the most popular at my school, so no, I don't think I have swagger. But maybe that is my swagger? Have no swagger?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I don't really know how to approach the question. Perhaps that speaks my mind in itself.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
    a friend of mine told me once that i had that way of walking which seemed to project like i'm going to beat someone up... so yep, obviously i've got swag. ;-)

Back