• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wacky Woodcuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    Wacky Woodcuts!!!!
    I do Devamps, Text, backgrounds, Attacks, and woodcuts- even a combination of them all.
    Rules:
    1. Please allow 24 hours for all requests- but I'll probably have them done within the hour.
    2. If you really want a request badly, just say so and I'll do thm first.
    3. Please tell me which game you want the sprites from, unless you're requesting art or something.
    4. If you are going to give me a splice, or anything that's worked on, please give credit to the person who made it.
    5. Tell me which size you want the woodcut in- Small, Avatar, or banner
    6. Shop is open from 8AM to 4PM and from 11PM to 12AM. Those are the times I'm on the computer, and those times are when I'll be active. You can post, but dont expect it in the next hour if you post in 2AM.
    7. You are welcome to look around and rate/complement/critisize my work.
    8. BIG RULE! If a woodcut doesn't come out the way you want, dont get mad, just tell me what you want fixed.
    9. Sorry for the numerous rules. This is how I want to see your requests.
    EXample- Person: Can you try a FR/LG Ekans woodcut, please? So he says what Pokémon, version, work he wants done on it, and please.
    10. Have fun.[/B]

Woodcuts
    Wacky Woodcuts Manectric
    Wacky Woodcuts Vaporeon
    Backgrounds
    Wacky Woodcuts
    Wacky Woodcuts
    Text, Devamps, and attacks
    Wacky Woodcuts

Wacky Woodcuts

Wacky Woodcuts

Wacky Woodcuts

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Wacky Woodcuts? o.O

Look, I don't know whether or not you read the rules (which, as it seems to be you most certainly did not), but sprite shops are not allowed in any part of the forum. Not that this is really sprite work, but you know what I mean.

Just read the rules thoroughly before you post next time.

locked​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back