• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Waffles' Pokemon - Recalled to Life

Pokemafia

My mistake, I didn't want a Shiny mamo, instead how a bout the
    Normal Rhypherior?

Waffles

Griller of Fish
    Years
  • Oh would you be able to clone my Jirachi also. Its my last one that I got. I traded the other one away lol. I'll throw in another Pokemon as a payment for cloning the Jirachi. How's a Lv. 1 Naughty natured Chansey with Thunderbolt, Grass Knot, Pound, & Growl.
    My mistake, I didn't want a Shiny mamo, instead how a bout the
    Normal Rhypherior?

Yes to both, but no Chansey please.. I'm currently on WiFi.

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
    Years
  • ok thank you very much. :)
    fffffffiiiiiiiiiiLugiaLikesPizzahllllleeeerrrrr

Pokemafia

I'LL WAIT IN WIFi so you can clone, and ty!

Last edited:

Mw24/7

Years
  • Thanks for the shiny Rayquaza dude. Let me know when you have the clone ready. :)

Waffles

Griller of Fish
    Years
  • Thanks for the shiny Rayquaza dude. Let me know when you have the clone ready. :)

I clone in seconds, so it's ready.

NOTICE: My boxes are FULL. I cannot trade until I can get somebody trustworthy to help me transfer 3 boxes of Events from Diamond to Platinum. After I finish trading with Pokemafia, I will need help before I can continue trading.

Mw24/7

Years
  • you need help with the transferring of your pokes? I'll help if you want.

15ares

My jimmies remain unrustled.
    Years
  • Starmie 2 - Lv 100 - 262 HP, 155 Atk, 204 Def, 299 Sp. Atk, 204 Sp. Def, 361 Speed
    MOVELIST - Psychic - Rapid Spin - Thunderbolt - Surf
    Nature - Timid

Espeon - Lv 100 - 271 HP, 149 Atk, 156 Def, 394 Sp. Atk, 226 Sp. Def, 319 Speed
    MOVELIST - Psychic - Calm Mind - Grass Knot - Shadow Ball
    Nature - Modest

for these, may i offer a MattJ's adamant extremespeed dragonite, flawless ivs(if not, there pretty awesome) stats:323/403/227/206/236/259

And/Or:lvl 100 shiny adamant dragonite 323/403/225/191/221/259
    Moves: Outrage/aqua tail/fire punch/earthquake

And/Or:lvl 100 shiny modest houndoom nn Hellfire:290/177/125/350/168/289
    Moves:Nasty Plot/Dark Pulse/Will o wisp/flamethrower

And/Or:lvl 100 modest Porygon z: 335/165/177/405/186/253
    Moves:tri attack/ice beam/ dark pulse/thunderbolt

Waffles

Griller of Fish
    Years
  • you need help with the transferring of your pokes? I'll help if you want.

Please just trade with me so I can get your Jirachi back first.

Everyone: Thread is temporarily closed. Will be open most of tomorrow, Mw24/7, if you could help me transfer tomorrow, it would be great.

Last edited:

Mw24/7

Years
  • Ok sounds good. This is will be my first time helping someone with transferring pokes so what exactly do you want me to do. Just get fillers and you trade me your pokes while you switch games? Then trade them to your other game?

Waffles

Griller of Fish
    Years
  • You got it (:

Let me go finish lunch and I'll shoot you a PM.
    Sounds great, shoot me the PM after, we'll trade tomorrow. See responses to other quotes as to why not today; I'm sorry if it's an inconvenience.

Ok sounds good. This is will be my first time helping someone with transferring pokes so what exactly do you want me to do. Just get fillers and you trade me your pokes while you switch games? Then trade them to your other game?
    I'll trade you 6 events from Diamond. I will then trade 6 fillers from Platinum for them. I will then trade 6 events for those 6 fillers, repeat. We'll work on it tomorrow - I have a bad headache right now.

Rhypherior met at 55 in masdter ball-CheATED.
    Really, really working to keep from insulting you right now. I have a killer headache, putting me in a bad mood. The Rhyperior is not hacked. Look up Rhydon on Serebii. Details. Platinum: Met Route 227/228/Stark Mountain, Route 227 stats: Min Level: 55. Max Level: 55. Thanks to cloners offering masterballs on all trades, masterballs are so common anyone can have hundreds. DO RESEARCH. Don't throw UNWARRANTED ACCUSATIONS.

Starmie 2 - Lv 100 - 262 HP, 155 Atk, 204 Def, 299 Sp. Atk, 204 Sp. Def, 361 Speed
    MOVELIST - Psychic - Rapid Spin - Thunderbolt - Surf
    Nature - Timid

Espeon - Lv 100 - 271 HP, 149 Atk, 156 Def, 394 Sp. Atk, 226 Sp. Def, 319 Speed
    MOVELIST - Psychic - Calm Mind - Grass Knot - Shadow Ball
    Nature - Modest

for these, may i offer a MattJ's adamant extremespeed dragonite, flawless ivs(if not, there pretty awesome) stats:323/403/227/206/236/259

And/Or:lvl 100 shiny adamant dragonite 323/403/225/191/221/259
    Moves: Outrage/aqua tail/fire punch/earthquake

And/Or:lvl 100 shiny modest houndoom nn Hellfire:290/177/125/350/168/289
    Moves:Nasty Plot/Dark Pulse/Will o wisp/flamethrower

And/Or:lvl 100 modest Porygon z: 335/165/177/405/186/253
    Moves:tri attack/ice beam/ dark pulse/thunderbolt

I'll look through tomorrow - really have a killer headache right now. Thanks for the offer though...just can't really think at the moment.

Pokemafia

Really, really working to keep from insulting you right now. I have a killer headache, putting me in a bad mood. The Rhyperior is not hacked. Look up Rhydon on Serebii. Details. Platinum: Met Route 227/228/Stark Mountain, Route 227 stats: Min Level: 55. Max Level: 55. Thanks to cloners offering masterballs on all trades, masterballs are so common anyone can have hundreds. DO RESEARCH. Don't throw UNWARRANTED ACCUSATIONS.
    Yes but who would catch it in a masterball>?

iPaws

Cookies anyone?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    I have an untouched Shiny Zapdos UT and UT Shiny Ditto if you are interested :3

Last edited:

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I didn't see your response to my other post a while ago. x] I want to make that trade and can you CMT for this also?

Umbreon 2 - Lv 100 - 346 HP, 141 Atk, 265 Def, 156 Sp. Atk, 394 Sp. Def, 157 Speed
    MOVELIST - Confuse Ray - Moonlight - Dark Pulse - Toxic
    Nature - Calm

Pokemafia thinks RNG is hack too. He doesn't accept clones/give clones, yet he wanted you to clone his Pokemon for him. Do I smell...hypocrite? :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    Sounds great, shoot me the PM after, we'll trade tomorrow. See responses to other quotes as to why not today; I'm sorry if it's an inconvenience.

Not a problem. I was actually hoping to trade some EV'd pokemon with you, but that can wait until you feel better haha. Take your time, I'm not in a rush for these (:

Back