• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Wait a second Zehn means 10 in German 0_o"

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    Hey everyone, on the forums I'm know as Zehn, but my real name is Cameron. I prefer being called Raymond after my middle name, but it's up to you really

I joined here for ROM hacking but I've kinda retired now but I still do pixel arting/ spiriting, but usally only people I've spoken too or something catches my eye.

I live in the UK and have spend most of my life there. I visited Japan earlier this year.

I'm going to quote my Bio here because I like how I prased it and it's accurate
    I'm a color blind spriter who spends his time hunched over his table with a soldering iron in hand and broken gameboy collection not too far

So if you wanna know anything else, just ask :)

Last edited:

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    yooo

so what's your fav pokemon?
    i mean, what are your hobbies?
    favorite food?

Zehn

Years
    yooo

so what's your fav pokemon?
    i mean, what are your hobbies?
    favorite food?
    Abamasnow :)
    Or maybe azurill, it's defiantly cuter

I like hobbyist electronics, with leanings toward retro gaming like gameboys. I'm quite an avid gamer, with a PS4 and a New 3DS I get quite a lot of time spent gaming

Pizza, although recently I've been preferring beef burgers
    Can I call you Ray? ;3

What was your favorite place to visit in Japan? Which area did you stay in? Would you go back if you could?

Do you have any pets? Any animals you wish you could own as a pet if it were possible?

Favorite anime you've watched this year?
    Sure! ;)

Osaka castle, definitely one of the best preserved, and one of the oldest surviving. I also visited a village called Kawagoe which I loved, they had an antique market where I got a sword gaurd thingy and there was a samurai parade when I was passing through a street of preserved historical warehouses coverted into shops. I stayed in Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka each for around 5 days. No doubt I would go back. I would drop everything and go again right now. But unfortunate it's very expensive and it won't be happening again soon.

I have a dog named Rocco, a border collie. I've always want an Alpaca I mean rabbit or hamster because there cute, but because of my dog it's not really ethical

Fate/Zero was amazing, Kiritsugo was so cool and unfotable were amazing with graphics. At the same time is kinda unfair as I haven't watch anime for like a year and a half since then. Eh whatever :)

Zehn

Years
    Hello Zehn, thought I'd pop by and ask you some questions.

What's your favorite element on the periodic table?

Finish the following story: Ash and Misty go to an ice cream parlor and find...

How do you like the Mafia games so far?

What is your favorite pokemon hack?

If a squirrel ran for parliament, would you vote for that squirrel?

Do you watch Doctor Who?

How many questions have I asked so far? (Including this one)

Have you ever seen something that made you wish you could delete your own memories?

What is the tastiest food you've ever eaten?
    Hey!

Copper!

They have run out of ice cream :(

I love then, they can be so diverse yet always exciting. It's a shame the members are all snails and it takes weeks to finish a game, other than that great!

I did enjoy Glazed a lot, but there is loads of great ones I haven't played so its a bit bias

Probably not :(

No :(

7!

Not really!

That's not something I can answer, I've eaten too much good things and food it so diverse it would be unfair
    Heyo Zehn!

Do you lay any games other than Pokemon? If so, which ones?

If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?

What's your favourite gaming console (PC included)?

Hey!

lots! I frequent destiny, GTA5, ACNL and so on. I have a ps4 and new 3ds so I'm quite the gamer ^_^

Japan again :( it was soo good and there was so much more to see that I didn't have the time to do

PS4, my Laptop cant handle anything more than minecraft and I hardly have any games for the 3DS

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Hello Zehn, thought I'd stop by.

1. What got you interested in ROM hacking in the first place?
    2. What was the first console you ever played?
    3. Do you follow football? If so, who do you support?

Back