• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

waka's no longer 14! We can't slave him anymore!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    OMG WUKWUK!!!!!!!
    Happy burfday cheekun! Hope you have/had a nice one, got lots of presents *coughgamescough* and just enjoyed your day! :3

And YAY it's the first time you're actually online and not on vacation on your birthday. XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    A little late (sorta) but...

From the day he changed his name to beachchamo in the chat, I knew he was desti-- *shotted*

Happy BIRTHDAY, waka! 8D Hope year 15 goes well for ya. :D

yus, I am teh destined. 8D

XD Thanks, BeachizzlesBoy. 8D

Happy Birthday, Waka!

You didn't tell me your birthday was coming up, so I have nothing inventive today, except some text Kirbys.

(>")> ^("^) (^")^ <("<)

It's party time! :D

Hope your birthday's awesome 8D

XD Thanks, Sammi-sha!! 8D Those dancing Kirbies were AWESOME! XD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAKACHAMO HERES YOUR PRESENT LOL -shot-

I told you I suck at this kind of things XD
    Anyways, happy birthday! :D

XDD Thanks, Went.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOAQUIM.

Hope you're enjoying your day, chicken. ;D Thou must also enjoy being a year older. ♥

OMAHGAWD SIGGLES THANKS SO MUUCH <33333

WAKA WE LOVE YOU <3333333333333333333333333333333

I drew you a reaaaaaally bad picture ♥♥ XDDDD For the amusement! You can see the horror that is my mouse control >P I know it's hideous but it's meant to be. WEll, that's my excuse :3

waka's no longer 14! We can't slave him anymore!

IT'S A RADIOACTIVE MUFFIN! It's in pink because that's your favourite colour, teehee :3 The blue things are blueberries, and the red things are chicken pox, because you're a chicken. XDDDD I was going to draw a beak on it but that'd be just scary. D: I LOVE YOU! We've known each other for, what, years now? ^____^! And they have been so super-cool, Mister! *salute*

OMFG THAT MUFFIN IS THE BEST EVAR <3333 Thanks so much, Kywie, and I hope it can stay like this for many, many years to come! x3

H
    A
    P
    P
    Y
    B
    U
    R
    T
    H
    D
    A
    Y
    W
    U
    K
    W
    U
    K
    <3

T
    h
    a
    n
    k
    s
    Z
    a
    n
    a
    D

OMG WUKWUK!!!!!!!
    Happy burfday cheekun! Hope you have/had a nice one, got lots of presents *coughgamescough* and just enjoyed your day! :3

And YAY it's the first time you're actually online and not on vacation on your birthday. XD

OMFG Yay for not having a vacation today. XD Thanks, Morko. :3 And yes I'm gunna get Brawl soon lololz

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
    Happy Birthdayy :D

Late... =(

Yu know the Badger badger badger badger mushroom thingy? :D

ɐʞɐʍ ɐʞɐʍ ɐʞɐʍ ɐʞɐʍ ɐʞɐʍ ɐʞɐʍ ɐʞɐʍ ɐʞɐʍ ooooɯɐɥɔ ooooɯɐɥɔ

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    waka does not like my gift. D: Here is a new one: (Only one layer of wrapping paper!)

Spoiler:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN waka!

Back