• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Walda, Walda, dear Walda

PiPVoda

water, Forever
Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Well in Emerald I just got to Rustboro, and was going through all the buildings for old times sake. Then I stumble across the little girl Walda in her bedroom. I then remember, "oh like seven years ago I tried to make her life" but I don't think I succeded. So, has anyone ever broken this little girl? Is it even possible, and did you get tired of her after awhile? :P

TomE22

Feelin' fine...
    Years
  • Well in Emerald I just got to Rustboro, and was going through all the buildings for old times sake. Then I stumble across the little girl Walda in her bedroom. I then remember, "oh like seven years ago I tried to make her life" but I don't think I succeded. So, has anyone ever broken this little girl? Is it even possible, and did you get tired of her after awhile? :P

Well, actualy when I first got the game I tried all kinds of sayings to make her laugh, with no result.

But recently I found out that what you had to say was a special code different in every game, and the father would reward you with a special wallpaper for your PC.

If you want it here's a website where you can go to get the code:
    https://www.filb.de/games/gba/emerald/word

You can choose the wallpaper you want.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Well, actualy when I first got the game I tried all kinds of sayings to make her laugh, with no result.

But recently I found out that what you had to say was a special code different in every game, and the father would reward you with a special wallpaper for your PC.

If you want it here's a website where you can go to get the code:
    https://www.filb.de/games/gba/emerald/word

You can choose the wallpaper you want.

wow, my seven year mystery finally solved! I didn't know anything about that sight, thanks for the link.

General K

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2010
    Oh I always tried so hard. Like with the Feebas thing. They overdid the catchphrase thing.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Cool, never knew about this.

but I bet Wanda doesn't smile since her Dad is so worrysome XD

Back