• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Walk with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2015
    I hope this the right place but I just want to know what are the rom hacks that allow a Pokemon to walk around with you like yellow version?

Years
    Hate to give you a non-answer, but I don't believe there's a list out there of hacks with a 'follow-me' feature, mostly because there aren't many hacks that have implemented it. Your best bet would be to look through the HeartGold/SoulSilver hacks over in our Hacks Studio, Progressing Hacks, or Sideshow Showcase boards. Alternatively, you could always ask over in the Emulation Questions thread, since they might be able to help you over there better than I can.

Unfortunately, since Pokemon General doesn't deal with any game specific talk (hacks included), I'm going to close this thread. Best of luck in your search, though!

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back