• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Walking outside of a building puts me in the door

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2023
    When I walk outside a house/building (example: the starting home) it puts me inside the door instead of I front of it. I tried to find someone else who asked a question about this but I couldn't find anything. At first I thought this was a v18 glitch but I realized it isn't since I have tested the game out many times of v18 so I have no idea why it's doing this. I have been working on adding a new status condition in the script and after I did that and wanted to test it is when it started to happen. It did it to every door and half the time I looked at where it teleports you it puts it inside the door but not always. So I would be so great full if someone could help!

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Are your events in the right spot? If you've messed with the tiles at all they may just be in the wrong spot. It's a bit hard to tell, can you give more info?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2023
    So I put the red carpet thing down where you leave and one block in front of that is the event to leave the house.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Yep, then you have to make sure that the event leads outside. Right click and make sure that the outside animation is on the door (if your door has animations, which it should.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2023
    It didn't work it still puts me in the door. This problem also happens with all the pre-made houses and doors so I have no idea what the problem is.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2023
    Problem solved: I'm really dumb and set the air block (the first block in tile sets) that is everywhere to one you can't walk through. Epic fail.

Back