• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WANNA DS BATTLE D/P

poke280281282475FANN

Mesprit Fan /O\
    Years
    I starting a little thing called THE POKEMON DS WI - FI COMPETITION. It's gonna be a little contest. Here are the rules:

1) People from around the world can join. Sorry alien life in space....

2) Plain and Simple...... NOOO UBERS!!! Dont use all legendary pokemon in your party. Like most people in PBR, we use our favorite pokemon. Don't say legends are your favorite.... Choose six pokemon to put in your party.

3) This is crazy to say....... ACTION REPLAYS ARE ALLOWYED.... Dont use codes to boost your stats... You can use pokemon modifier thats it!!!

4) MAKE ROOM IN YOUR SIG FOR A TRAINER CARD..... Make a trainer card with your six pokemon that you'll use and add your friend code too....

To look at the leaderboards and other fun go to the site on my signature......................

?Reminder? We will use your pokecommunity names.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Yeah dude, it's gonna get moved. But, I'm your sister and I can already kick your butt ;) Ubers or not. Anyway, count me in ;)

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    We already have plenty of competitions going on. Why should we bother joining your ladder? You're just some kid who signed up two months ago and has ten posts. Sorry, but I think I'll pass.

Back