• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wanna tell us your dreams?

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
Years
  • I have decided to make a thread for those who would like to tell me or just anyone one of their most coolest or scariest or whatever you wanna say, dreams. I will start it off by telling one of my most precious dreams I have ever had.

This happened only a few days after my nany(Grandma) died in january 2004.

I was in the funeral home and I was with a crowd of people which I would say is my family. I looked at the casket that nany was in. It had red and pink flowers inside it all around nany. Nany was wearing a white gown or robe. She suddenly came back to life and began hugging and kissing everyone goodbye. Then when she hugged and kissed me I cried and she told me "Do not grieve for me I am just fine now and dont worry I still love you no matter what." She procceded to going back into her casket and died once more.

Thats it for my dream now Id like to hear your dreams.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • I had a dream about my Grandpa after he died, except my Grandpa came back as an evil ghost that haunted my house... don't know why I had that dream. It isn't like I had any bad relations with my Grandpa.

Most of my dreams I don't remember, and the others are too nonsensical to write down. :/

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • I had a dream that a house on my paper route was burning, but I have never seen the house I saw in my dream before.

Shedinja8

Niger, atrum vel malum. Sumo.
    Years
  • I had this creepy one a few days ago...

I was in the middle of this foggy lake... and mean it when I say middle. I was floating a few inches above the water. There was like five or I think it was four full moon in the night sky. Then I saw someone on the shore. I could tell it was a girl... but I could see no real detail. When I went to get closer, I sank in the lake. That's like right when I woke up.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    I once had a strange dream where I had pockets loaded with change and I was throwing coins at those who had passed by.

I'm assuming this is because that very day, I had a lot of change in my pockets. Not too sure where the throwing said change at people came from, though. D:

evilmagikarp94

Don't mess with Magikarp!
    Years
  • Okay this is weird.

It was about The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Uncle Phil got mad at will for spray panting on walls and found a spraypaint can in the fridge, meanwhile Geoffrey was a woman and he was making love to Hilary whilst it turned into Scooby Doo and Hilary looked out a window and saw herself and Ashley being kidnapped by a Ghost whist they all grew huge afros and everything went blurry.

A Very random dream. I probably had it becuase I watched Fresh Price and Scooby doo the same day.

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    I have..odd dreams.
    Dream the other Night:

I was in Crete, and was playing manhunt late one evening on the beach with a whole load of people. SO I ran along the beach... and got to this huge football stadium and there was a game going on. And outside there were all these people from the army and one of them had a motorbike so I asked one of them to give me a lift back to my hotel on the motorbike because I had gone too far out.
    So we are riding on this bike and all of a sudden we got knocked from behind. When we come round..we are in this weird run down hut and it is bright daylight outside instead of evening. We walk out the hut and into this corn field, and people start shoutingat us...and then they shoot guns at us. So we run and keep running for what feels like days..stopping at night etc. And we come across this other hut where there is a TV. And we watch the news...About how myself and this army guy have gone missing from Crete and there is a great big search going on for us, and they think the guy from the army is a kidnapper and not a victim as well. THEN we find out that we aren't in Crete no more. We are in Libya... yes LIBYA..of all places. Some random country in Africa.
    I'll stop the dream there because it gets violent and weirder.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    You're not gonna beleive this one.

I had a dream once that I wanted to know My future, I was in my room and suddenly felt able to time travel, so I did, It led me to the day I'd have my complete voice change, I checked the Computer and it showed September 15 or 19, 2009. The rest just blurred away, it's kinda wierd since No dream really gives you an exact date of an event, but I get the feeling it will finish this year.

CharizardBoy

COOL TRAINER
    Years
  • I ONCE had a one FREAKY and strange dream about the END OF THE WORLD
    and i was the last person in the earth.
    (SERIOUSLY NO JOKES)

it was so LONE.....DARK.......SAD.......NO LIFE AT ALL.....

then my mom woke me up and i went to school

*THE END*

vfr

Years
  • Ive had a alot weird drems...here's one of them...

I had a dream that Miley Cirus(Don't know how to spell her name)was my girl friend and i was suppost to do a HUGE concert with her and it was like 2 or 3 hours before the concert and I didnt practice at all.then i woke up.thats a weird dream cause i don't like Miley

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
  • I had a dream yesterday, that i went into westfield (shopping centre) and there was a Light house, and i went up the stairs (except there is no lighthouse in westfield,) and as I went up and up, there were windows and stuff (to see stuff xD) and i kept going up, and I got to a place that was very narrow and small, and could only fit about four people, and i look out the window and look back, and there is this beautiful girl (around my age), behind me, waiting to see aswell (because there was only two windows, and the other one was taken) and I let her go and look.

Then, after a while, we all went down the light house, and the girl took her bf (on the other window) and went down the stairs, and i followed them from behind, except that, when we got to ground floor, they both were really old (like 80 or 90 years old) and we were in a train. We get out of the train (all of us) and as the girl goes out with ber "husband/bf" cops come and take him away. but she doesnt care and walks away towards home. As I follow her, the train goes off, in the opposite way. Btw, the train station was really undeveloped, And i cant match it up with anything.

so anyway, I follow her, and she walks along a longg wooden bridge. And she never notices me, but I'm right behind her, following her... following... and Then i wake up :/

anyone got any ideas on it? :/ wasted 10 mins typing that xD

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • ...Random.

I had a dream recently...

I was in this train which was going down a track. There was some carriage on the track so the train got redirected onto a line to some depot where it stopped.

Then, we skip to the next day and I'm on the road next to the tracks. Then, a train goes past the same spot and has to be redirected but it's going to fast so it crashes into the shed. Then, I'm suddenly next to the train and the depot owner is telling me and my friends to go and get something. Then, it gets weird. The Eon Pokemon appear and start following us.

Then, we suddenly go to next to a main road at rush hour. We have to get to the middle of the road where the thing is so Latios uses Luster Purge to stop the cars. Then, I run across the road and get the Pokemon egg and we start to kick is soccer style down the path O.o There are these guys trying to get it off us.

The best player on my soccer team screws up and it goes onto a parks grandstand where a stereotypically dressed Pokemon Bug Catcher throws it back to us. Then, we're trying to get it away rugby style. O.o

Strange, my dreams normally have trains in them...xD

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    It was the end of summer. I didn't do my geography homework, so the math teacher told me to go to the tennis club for punishment. When I got there, my friend told me that this wasn't the tennis club, but the badminton club. Then he started throwing marbles at me so I ran away apologizing.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • Ive had a alot weird drems...here's one of them...

I had a dream that Miley Cirus(Don't know how to spell her name)was my girl friend and i was suppost to do a HUGE concert with her and it was like 2 or 3 hours before the concert and I didnt practice at all.then i woke up.thats a weird dream cause i don't like Miley

*shivers at the thought*

I recently had a dream about my cat. More like a nightmare really. It was weird, my cat had red eyes and really spiky hair. When it meowed it sounded like a kid saying the word "meow" instead of an actual cat. It was strange, good thing it only lasted a few moments though, it was pretty quick and then I woke up.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2008
    I have lots of weird dreams one of 'em is i failed in my high school final exams but thank God it was dream as i got good marks in ral life.

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
  • I had a dream a few nights ago that I was at a sports training center and this old lady chucked like 50 footballs at me. When she was done, she told me I was supposed to catch them. It was one of those wtf moments, even in the dream.

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
  • I had a nightmare once that I went to an art museum with my dad. I was trying to enjoy it but I wasn't feeling well so I went to the manager's office for some Pepto-Bismol. Well I got it but the liquid was in some box-puzzle with a tiny ship inside and you had to tilt the box in certain directions to get the medicine out. So I was trying to figure out the box and the manager was talking on and on about something boring when a man burst through the door with some sort of blue gun. He pointed it at me and told the manager, "Put all the money in the bag or else your granddaughter gets it," and the manager went to open a safe behind his desk, and I wanted to tell the man that I was not the manager's granddaughter but all I could do was stare down the barrel of that creepy blue gun...

And then I woke up.

Tanaie

•♥~Yaoi~♥•
    Years
  • I remember...I had this dream.
    Where me and my boyfriend were at my school dance for some reason. O.o
    We were eating at a table that was set wonderfully. And I remember us holding hands...I felt this huge gush of love. Then I gave him this amazing kiss. Right in front of everyone.

Then for some reason...After I kissed him. He kept on saying "I have to go, I have to go.
    I have things to do"
    I was very confused. Then my Mom and Dad come into the dream. Telling me to do some chores. O_O Then we all went into my red van...And drove off...
    Really. Very. Weird.

The beginning of the dream felt so good. D:...
    But then it had to turn out bad. T.T

Back