• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want a Deoxys for a Ho Oh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Hi there, I'm really new to these forums but I really need to get this out there. My 8 year old brothers birthday is coming up soon and I really wanted to get him his favorite Pokémon, Deoxys. I don't really know why he likes it so much, but I was hoping someone would be willing to trade me a deoxys for my level 100 shiny Ho Oh. It's completely understandable if no-one is willing to trade this, because of how rare Deoxys is, but I thought I might as well try. If you would like to trade with me, my friend code is 5387-3153-8015

Last edited:

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    I can give you a clone of mine. I think I have one in Bank. Gonna PM you in a bit.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    I'd love to trade with you Giovanni! I've PMed you about the offer, so if you'd still like to trade we could talk there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back