• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Want a toxipex with merciless ability for my lunala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2017
    Yeah absolutely!! I could trade after my job later today.so I would be available at 5:00h pm eastern time or later.so just tell me when would be a goo time for you! :)

Just to clarify* I dont know wich time zone your in but for me its 11:30h right now .so 5pm would be in 5 and a half hour from now

Edit:
    Im now available and ready to trade when you are! My FC is for moon: 2982 1178 6454

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    Yeah absolutely!! I could trade after my job later today.so I would be available at 5:00h pm eastern time or later.so just tell me when would be a goo time for you! :)

Just to clarify* I dont know wich time zone your in but for me its 11:30h right now .so 5pm would be in 5 and a half hour from now

My time zones is easter standard as well however I just went out to eat can you wait 20 minutes.

Edit:
    Im now available and ready to trade when you are! My FC is for moon: 2982 1178 6454

Sorry missed your edit are you still available?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back