• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Want free legendary pokemon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2011
    Hey people out there in the world ! ItzJay^_^ here saying that i could give you free legendary pokemon !!! ;) the first person to respond to this thread will have level 100 legendary pokemon from pokemon black featuring.......

Volcarona
    Kyurem
    Tornadous
    Cobalion
    Terrakion
    Virizion
    Reshiram
    Zekrom

Not only those,but also my Serperior ;).......all you have to do is trade me random pokemon you guys pick,strong or weak pokemon wont matter JUST TRADE

My Friend Code:4341-6010-8077

*This is the first time ill be doing this, i may or may not post another offer in the future*

thats all for now !!

iTzJay^_^
    -out

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well, you certainly won't be posting another offer here, since this forum is only for discussion of Black and White. Try the trade corner instead. :) Just read over the rules there before a giveaway and make sure you have other Pokemon to offer / ask for.

Also for future references, Volcarona isn't actually legendary. :x
    Want free legendary pokemon ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back