• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want to Trade - Bulbasaur

paratroopa

Flying Koopa
Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    I would like to trade a newly hatched Bulbasaur. It is at level 1 so you can do what you like with it and would like a D/P starter in return (not Pinplup). But, if you want to offer something else, just say.

Abras Doom

Master of Psychic and Dark
    Years
  • hmm, either do I at least until I am able to import my pokemon. Sorry I guess I can not help you atm. Good luck though.

Ryo1234

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • If you would- Could you please reserve a Bulbasaur for me? I'd love to have one! Just give me a day or so to breed a Chimchar for you. Does that sound alright?

gusconstantine

I have turtwig and chimchar, so do you want to trade?

paratroopa

Flying Koopa
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Ok then. Gusconstantine, I'll have a Turtwig from you and Ryo, a Chimchar from you. Just give me your friend codes when you want.

Back