• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want too be one with the forum community

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi:) call me Heather or purple. I'm really sad I don't get on here more. Due to depresion and my lack of common knowledge of basic pokemon knowledge, I don't really participate that much. I am getting pokemon alpha sapphire tommorow. Even though I haven't gotten through crystal just yet. (Might need help which one I should play more) I really kind of feel lost .. in a community sense wise. I do have discord but the group chats overwhelm me. But enough moping! I'm into anime, manga, reading, writing, and fanfiction. I am married to my lovely wife who turned 25 December 24th. My birthday is January 7th. I'll be 25 too. As for pokemon I really like the idea of the world and characters. If anyone knows a good guide for pokemon newbs, let me know. I really only feel comfortable with 18 or older. I hope too learn too rp too.

And most of all? I hope too have too find a second place too belong too

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi Heather! The important thing is that you're here now. (。'▽'。)♡ If you ever feel like you're not fitting in the community, you can always come to me. I'll happily sponsor you through the forum!

And don't worry, we've got plenty of older Pokémon players here who can help navigate you through things too! There's lots of threads here you can read (especially the Daily!) that will teach you the basics. So, just try to relax and enjoy yourself. We're a pretty chill community. :)

Cheers to you and your wife!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Thank you so much Fairy!! I really like how cool and nice everyone is. I will try too catch up on my missing knowledge. Cheers too you too

Back