• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wanted: Impish Hidden Ability Gliscor, any level please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gardevoiir

dead inside
    Years
    I've been trading gliscors back and forth on the GTS for a solid 4 days now, having no luck recieving an impish gliscor despite stating that I wanted an impish nature. I play Alpha Sapphire

Anybody have one they're happy to trade? If this isn't the place to ask, idea where I could ask for one?

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2020
    Sure, I have an Impish Gliscor with Poison Heal on my Alpha Sapphire. You can ask me if you like.

My friend code is 5472 - 7258 - 7964

If you give me your friend code, I can find you faster.

Last edited:

gardevoiir

dead inside
    Years
    Sure, I have an Impish Gliscor with Poison Heal on my Alpha Sapphire. You can ask me if you like.

My friend code is 5472 - 7258 - 7964

If you give me your friend code, I can find you faster.

Perfect !! that's exactly what I need !! thank you !! my fc is 0774 - 4307 - 3988

gardevoiir

dead inside
    Years
    That's my bad !! My internet wasnt the greatest because someone in my household was slowing it down - Sorry, it was a one off thing /.\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back