• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wanted: Treecko and Cyndaquil

captainfez3

Old School Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2019
    Hey, I really want a Treecko and Cyndaquil. I can trade any of these for either: Infernape, Blaziken, Machamp, Dratini(f), and Happiny. If none of those pokemon are really appealing, than could you maybe be nice and just trade anyway, pleaaaase?

Ok, let me know if you can trade, I'll be on for another hour or so. Thanks! ;)

Hacker12

<----- He's My Fav Pokemon :P
    Years
    i have a treecko and a cyndiquil straight from the egg, i want infernape for both so if your interested pm me

captainfez3

Old School Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2019
    Thanks for posting guys, I got the Treecko and Cyndiquil already, but if you're still interested in the pokemon I posted, just pm me and we can set up a trade. I'm looking to complete my Sinnoh Dex and I'd be more than willing to part with some of them if you have a Glameow or... I don't know. I'd have to check my pokedex, but go ahead and pm me and we'll work something out.

Back