• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wanting a Few Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2010
    Can I have a:

Surfing Pikachu
    Flying Pikachu
    Shaymin(with the flower it needs for sky form)
    Giratina(with the item it needs for origin form)
    Darkrai
    Spiky Eared Pichu

I don't have much to offer because I don't hack/cheat. I'm hoping someone with an AR will get me these. (Btw this is my first thread! =D)

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    um so you know you cannot trade the the spiky eared pichu, or the Gracidea flower or the griseous orb.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    um so you know you cannot trade the the spiky eared pichu, or the Gracidea flower or the griseous orb.

^ This.
    Spiky Eared can't be traded, you can only have the event Pikachu coloured Pichu and catch one yourself.

As for Gracidea flower, you'll need to get yourself a legit Shaymin. The flower is a key item so it can't be traded.

Griseous Orb detaches themselves from Giratina the moment they enters Wi-Fi. It's stuck in your game forever, you can't trade it away.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2010
    Oh, okay. sorry I didn't know. Is it possible to trade me the event Pikachu colored Pichu?

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    yes i can trade you one. and i can get you a shaymin. and an arceus so you can get origin giratina. what do you have to offer (i accept pikachu btw)

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
    Years
    I have most of the pokemon your looking for. What event pokemon do you have?

P.S. you dont need to "hack" or "cheat" to get good pokemon. lol
    I don't have much to offer because I don't hack/cheat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back