• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War of the Worlds (excuse the lame title. XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Relax," I said, noticing the rage in her eyes. "You're not going to be harmed while you're here, if I can help it." I said, looking at the rage in her eyes. Something about them was familiar. It stirred up a feeling like deja-vu, but no more. Perhaps at one point, I had known one of her ancestors, though I couldn't recall ever seeing a creature like this before.

Years
    It didn't calm me down any, but I was in no condition to fight any further. I just stayed still, keeping my breathing regular. My heart rate was in it's panic mode, but even it was slowing down to a normal rate. it'd be a bit before I could recover enough to start noticing anything other then the fact I was chained and there was a dragon near.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I was about to attempt to remove one of her scales, and leaned close, when a glimmer caught my eye. I looked at the gold necklace around her neck. I recognized it, even after all this time. How could she have gotten it? It didin't make sense, it was impossible. I leaned back, my mind reeling from this. It could not be real, yet there it was around her neck, as plain as the light of day...

Years
    I noticed that he seemed to be suprised about something, but stayed quiet, slowly regaining my strength I assumed he'd say something eventually, and I was in no position to get him to tell me. it didn't matter either way. I was getting out of here ASAP...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Tell me," I began, in a calm voice, sitting down once more like a dog, my eyes not leaving her neck. "Where did you get that nacklace?" I asked. I didn't think it would be a good idea to reveal that the components were originally mine, or what I had forged it for. Mainly, I just wanted to know how she got it. My eyes clouded slightly, as a wave of both sweet, and painful memories came washing over me...

Years
    "Like I'd tell you?" I said in a snarl. He didn't need to know, it was none of his buisness. Actually, after so long I had nearly forgotten I was wearing the thing, the memories of where I had gotten it had faded, other then the fact it was a gift. I was growling now, though not struggling any more.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "I think you should," I said, leaning back. I kept my tone under careful control, resisting the wave of anger that flared up. I had to find out more, I could vent my rage later. "...Considering that I'm the one who made it." I finished after a moment, keeping my gaze devoid of emotion.

Years
    "Fine. It was a gift." I said, still growling. I was steadfast on telling him as little as possible. His words were meaning nothing to my ears anymore. The longer I was here, the more it drove me insane. My breathing became deeper, as I tried to keep myself from struggling again, as it would just tire me.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I clenched my jaw, seemingly bracing myself against the words I was about to speak. "I doubt that. The person I gave it to held it until... Her dying day." I managed to say, closing my eyes to try to stave off the thought. "It doesn't really matter though, you can stay here until you decide to tell me more, if my patience runs out, I can amuse myself by being persuasive." I said, with an emphasis on the last word. I used to be above such things as torture. Now, it just didn't matter.

Years
    I stayed silent, ignoring the threat entierly. Tourture was absoloutly nothing new to me, i could deal with just about anything. Besides, it wasn't like I remembered anything else about-

Suddenly, it was like I was no longer there, instead looking through the eyes of a silver dragon. There was another black dragon, and a gold one, though I was targeting the black one. I sent a spray of ice towards it, but it skillfully dodged, then attatched to the gold one, biting at it's neck, and there was blood spilling all over. I had backed away, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw the necklace that I was wearing now...

I snapped out of my memory daze, shaking my head slightly. There was no point in moving any further, the chains would stop me.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "What is it?" I asked, noticing the glazed look on her eyes. I had seen it myself a few times. She was lost in a memory, or at least, an engrossing thought. After all the time it took me to overcome my depression, I knew that look all too well...

Years
    "As if you should know." I growled. I didn't trust him with my thoughts, only my hatred. It would be my donimating thought for a long time, hopefully until i killed this overgrown lisard. Of course, in order to do that, I had to figure out how to get free...

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: I don't want to sue school but I do. Shoot I've missed alot.

Akira spread her wings and took off. She circled high above the trees searching for the comotion. She found it soon. She soared a little lower to hear better but she could have just watched. The battle below was fierce but it seemed to stop for some reason. She flapped her wings and soared higher again still watching. When she was sure that the battle was over she turned and flew back to the Brownie. "There was a feirce battle. But I think it is over now. They are talking. Several defferent speices. If you would like I can fly you over there."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: I think you misunderstood. They left. they're far away talking elsewhere. My character has landed and returned to meditation.

Also, I'd like a summary of what Rachel and Shiney did while I was gone. It doesn't really involve my character, but I find it will be easier to interact with them knowing that info beforehand.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: Very little was done, surely not more than you can read easily, right? I'll still condense it here though. Nido recognized the necklace on his captive after taking her to a room she could not escape from, and demanded to know where she had obtained it, though she refused to tell him, even after he admitted that he was the one who made it.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    When I finally returned to the waterfall and removed my tunic as I prepared to get in the wter once more, I noticed a dark brown tone to my skin instead of the usual green. In fact, now that I had noticed it, there was also a heat coming from me that was so great the air around me was warping. I knew I had to get myself cooled off. I had gotten even closer than I thought...

I walked briskly over the stones and into the waterfall. As soon as the water hit my body, it hissed and turned to steam from the amount of heat coming form me. I flinched involuntarily since the water felt colder due to my higher temperature. A steam cloud formed around me as the water cooled me down and my skin returned to its normal green color. I sighed with relief, and set about to meditate once again. The fog provided an odd atmosphere that proved to be exhilerating for my meditation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back