• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WARNING: Noobie Alert!! XD

Peteypabs13

Poke Racer
    Years
    Hello out there, I'm Peteypabs13, or Ryan, or Petey....Any variation of the name should work in getting my attention. Anyways, I just stumbled upon this forum after being a member at a number of other places (lack of activity, no bans...just hop around a lot). I hope I can settle down here and make some friends and have fun while hanging out here!! I love to talk about Pokemon, and a lot of other anime, and especially love to RP, as I was a member of MSN Groups, Yahoo! Groups and Proboards and other places like that in my nearly 5 years of roleplaying numerous anime and other genres, so if anyone has anything like that rolling and you need another body to post or play a temp thing/whatever...Don't be afraid to drop a line or holler at me!!

Anyways, I've done enough yacking at you guys, I hope I get to know ya'll!!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Looks like you've got ample experience in the roleplaying department, huh?

Hey there, Ryan. o/ Welcome to the forums, bro.

Hope you do decide to stick around for a bit, especially considering your interest in Pokémon and anime. As for the friends part, well, that shouldn't really be a problem with all the active people around here. :>

Have some fun, and we'll see ya 'round, okay?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Hey,
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity PC Forums,
    It seems as if you have a lot of experience in various catergories of pokemon,
    So I think and I'm sure everyone else at the pokecommunity thinks that your experience will indeed help others an help the pokecommunity stay fresh and fun!
    So Welcome, remeber to read the rules and guidleines and the most important thing is to HAVE FUN!

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Good to see new roleplayers, we seem to have developed a reputation as the nerds of this high school. And seein as this is the nerdiest place on the interwebz, I hope you don't have any shame :D

Nah, I'm just kidding. But seriously, If you need anything, just drop me a line or holler at one of the mods :D They usually know what they're doing.

Peteypabs13

Poke Racer
    Years
    Thank you all for the warm welcome!! I'm sure I'll be active and with the sound of it, theres plenty of fun to be had. Thanks again guys and see you on the boards!!

Back