• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warp not working

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    Hello i am working on extending route 120 by making the schorched slab a fully fledged cave. I added two warps that work in advanced map. The map bank, warp number etc corresponds and the "goto" command on advanced map takes me to the right place. I am using tiles with "warp (60/61)" attached to them and movement permission that should make them passable, yet the character is just stuck walking into it. screenshots attached for reffrence. thanks in advanced

Attachments

• Warp not working
      warp 1.PNG
      75.8 KB · Views: 7
    • Warp not working
      warp 2.PNG
      90.3 KB · Views: 6
    Years
    Just look at existing caves how the warps are set up exactly.
    I'm hacking FR, but I just opened Emerald and it should be 60 and 65. 61 is used for ladders.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    Turns out one of my tiles are broken, and i had to use a ladder. It doesnt change anything visually, thanks!

Back