• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Warping Non-Protagonist Characters

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2020
    Is there a way to use the warp command or another command in order to warp a non-protagonist characters to a different point in the map. I am trying to make a character who I used hidesprite on during an earlier script to reappear at a different point in the map during a later script. The character appears to help out the protagonist basically. Currently I am fading the screen and using showsprite to make the character reappear. Then I need to move the character to the new spot and fade the screen back to normal, so basically the character reappears next to the protagonist in the new spot. The only problem is, using applymovement, it will take to long for the character to reach the correct spot, so there will be a random long period of a black screen while the character moves. I need a way to instantly transport the character next to the protagonist in the new spot. Is there anyway to do this? The warp command only appeared to teleport the protagonist. Sorry if this was difficult to follow.

Back