• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warrior Cats: SunClan and MoonClan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
  • AM I too late? If not here's my SU:

Name- Silverdust
    Gender- Male
    Clan- MoonClan​

Title- Warrior​

Appearance- Silverdust is an orange tom cat with piercing, crystal blue eyes. He has normal sized paws, which are each snow white. The tip of his tail is snow white as well, and both of his ears are night sky black.

His fangs and claws are all normal sized, and he himself is a normal sized cat for his age. His hind legs are stronger then his front legs, and he mainly punces on his targets.

He has a small turft of fur the sticks out of his tan chest, and his right ear has a small chunk of it missing from an accident that happened in a fight. He wears a small necklace with a moon pendant at the end of it.​

Personality- Silverdust is very protective and willing. He always stays and fights for his clan, and never backs down to protect them. He constantly risks his life for his friends, family, and clan.

He is always calm and soft around the clan, except for his fellow warriors when he fights against the enemy. He hardly ever gets angry at the clan members, but when he does he gets ANGRY. He usually leaves and then starts bashing at a tree to get his anger out.

Silverdust is a formidable fighter. He uses stragy, speed, and strength as his main fighting skills. He is one of the best fighters in the clan, but has never thought to be a leader. He will do anything and everything for his can, but he doesn't like being recognized for it.​

Other- Nothing other then he has an older brother (whom he hates) that left the MoonClan and joined the SunClan.​

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • OOC: I will still be accepting members for a long time! None of you were too late, and all of you are accepted/reserved, but vulpix, I read your "other" section and I have one question- where did you learn to tell the furture?! Also, Waddledoo, your mother can just be some generic cat, you can make up a name for her.

IC: Tundrapath was asleep ing the MoonClan nursery, just the night after she had moved in there. It would be a while before her kits would come, much later than Dovefeather, who was very close to giving birth. The familiar sound of Shadowstar calling out to the clan drove her out of the cover of the nursery. One outside she stretched out and yawned before padding over to the rock where the clan was gathering. The speech given by MoonClan's noble leader mentioned the soon-to-come birthe of Dovefeather's kits, as well as some patrolling information, so once it was done there was nothing that needed to be done before Tundrapath got to her den. She had always enjoyed the milky scents of the nursery and seeing the kits bouncing around, but now she was having kits of her own! Sure, it would not be easy, but oh how happy she was for herself and Fameclaw!

Looking around Tundrapath saw the other cats in the nursery around her. It was nice to know that MoonClan was flourishing so well. Buthow was SuClan doing? It was impossible to answer that question until the gathering, and she might not even go to that because of her kits on the way. A bouncy apprentice, Briarpaw (some random cat) came in with a mouthful of food for the queens and kits in the nursery. He gave Tundrapath a fat juicy mouse, the classic. Tundrapath flicked her tail as she was eating to show that she was pleased by the wonderful meal, and Briarpaw happily trotted away. I could get used to this. Tundrapath began to daydream about how wonderful her life was now, but would it stay thet way? (Dun dun dun!)

Autumnfox

Go with the wind~
    Years
  • Is it too late to join? If not, I would love to participate. :D

Name- Robinflight

Gender- Female

Clan- SunClan

Title- Warrior

Appearance- Robinflight is small and lean- perfect for a cat who is quick and agile. She is a dark brown she-cat with a white underbelly. Her paws are white as well. Her eyes are a sky blue. All the rest of her body parts are normal sized: ears, tail, whiskers, etc. Her body may look weak and muscle-less, but as it turns out, most of her muscles are in her legs, causing her to be a fast runner. However, in terms of strength, she isn't that strong, but she has the power of speed on her side.

Personality- Robinflight is a confident and daring young warrior. However, she thinks things over first instead of just rushing into battle. She often jumps into conclusions whenever there is a problem among the Clan. She is quick to anger, and it takes her awhile to get over her temper.

In terms of her Clanmates, Robinflight has mixed views. She is rude to some of the apprentices, thinking that they are 'stupid, brainless kits'. She doesn't really mind kits and elders, but she sometimes finds them annoying. Robinflight treats the Leader, Deputy, and Medicine Cat with respect, always ready to lend a paw for them at any time. She has different relationships with some of the warriors.

Other
    - N/A

Last edited:

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • ;) Used to roleplay this all the time when I was a kid. XD I loved the series. Guess I might as well bring back my favorite character. o_o

Name- Quickbandit

Gender- Male

Clan- SunClan

Title- Warrior

Appearance- Quickbandit's coat is of tabby origins with a thick redwood colored base coat, an ivory muzzle coming down to a V where his deep chest ends, an orange tabby patch above his right brow, black stripes, and various red and ivory flecks. His eyes are composed of a glowing, icy, gold. He's very large for a 3 year old tom, but carries himself very lightly.

Personality- Bandit isn't really what you'd call the "social type." Most who don't know him well consider him to be heartless, stubborn, cruel, and lazy.

However, Quickbandit is actually a very determined and strong-willed beast of a tom who can actually be quite passionate and loyal. If one gains his respect or friendship, Bandit may become even peaceable and likeable. He can actually be kind of sweet if he's in a good mood.

Other
    - Bandit hates outgoing cats. If you're annoying him, he'll come right out and say it. While he's a well respected hunter and fighter of the clan, he's also a little disliked by some of the queens and more affable members of the clan because of his unsensitivity towards kits and apprentices. He was not born into the clan. Rather, he is known for having joined the clan as an outsider, also causing plenty of mistrust. While no one knows quite where he came from, he has told a few cats that he once lived in a different part of the world and that he's traveled on top of the oceans.

In truth, Bandit was born in a part of Africa on the outskirts of a farming area but was brought to the United States (assuming that this is where the roleplay takes place) by ship. He had been brought aboard by a twoleg that found him in order to kill any mice on the ship.
    Due to this, Bandit has a neutral opinion on twolegs.

Picture:
    Spoiler:

Hum. I would bring back my first char ever, Nightcloud too, but she was a medicine cat. And less interesting.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • XD Its hard to roleplay without a map of the area or at least a description of the camp.

Okay, my computer is still a little messed up so I can't get a picture... but here is a description of the territories:

SUNCLAN: The territory is a flat grassland criss-crossed by many streams of the delta that the clans call home. The camp is a small area of land similar to an island as the waters completely surround it. The entrance to the camp is a bridge that the cats piled together out of twigs and large branches, it is veryk stable and has lasted a long time, with some repairs of course. The camp is located in the relative center of the territory, and it is surrounded by willows, because this area is wet and marshy. Many herbs can be found close to camp. To the north of the territory there is a thunderpath. To go into more detail on the camp itself, it has a small cliff-like area with a hollow in the side. In this hollow, the leader makes his/her den. The top of the cliff serves as a place for calling announcements for the clan. In front of the cliff, is the fresh-kill pile, kept well stocked by SunClan apprentices. The willows surrounding the rest of the camp form the apprentices', warriors', and medicine cat's dens. The nursery and elders' den are formed by two ancient logs that have benn hollowed out and filled with soft moss. The rest of the camp is covered in short lush grasses.

THE BOUNDARY: The boundary is marked by the main and largest river of the delta. This is a agreeable and not often disputed marker, but some cats still trespass every now and again. An ancient tree surrounded by sun-heated rocks lies on the MoonClan side of the river, but with a branch bridge allowing SunClan cats to cross over. This is the gathering place. The leaders conduct the gathering from a large root that has been pushed up from the ground.

MOONCLAN: The territory is mainly pine forest and filled with many rocks. Close to the border there is an area of flat grassy land similar to SunClan territory. Many snakes live in cracks in the rocks that fill MoonClan territory, so apprentices are taught to hunt them. The camp is a mossy area surrounded by boulders. THe tallest boulder has a flat top, from which the leader makes his/her announcements, and the leader sleeps under an overhanging part of the rock, which is surrounded by pine branches. The queens den is made up of a mesh of brambles that lies right next to the leader's den, it is spacious snd well-protected. The elders live in a medium-sized cave-like crack in one of the boulders, but they are vigilent and snakes never harm them. The warriors' and apprentices' dens are both hollows in the ground surrounded by tall grasses and topped with branches. Finally, the medicine cat lives and stores herbs in a hollow tree, but this one is still standing. The inside is spacious and the first medicine cat scratched out holes inside the tree where herbs can be stores, as wll as footholds. Sick cats live in the open area under the roots of the tree.

And there you go. Now I hope to see some more posting!

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Light flickered in through the hole in the top of the den, and sunlight stretched across Silverdust's entire body. His eyes flickered open and he took in all around him. Other fellow warrior were still sleeping and just waking up, along with apprentices who were just waking up and still sleeping as well.

Silverdust slowly got to his feet with a big yawn, and stretched his legs out in front of him. He crouched and jumped out of the hole, and looked around for something to hunt. He was a different sort of cat, and liked hunting for his own food instead of being fed like he was some sort of burden to the clan.

Just then, a green snake slithered over a rock. Silverdust crouched lower to the ground, and then sprang when the snake wasn't expecting it. He stuck his claws in to the scaly skin, and bit down on the snake's neck. A few seconds later, the body was lifeless. Silverdust quickly ate it, and then started licking his paws on the rock before heading out on patrol duty.

((OK. So, do wariors have apprentices? If so do I have one? Warriors run patrol duty right? What do cats teach the apprentices? Sorry I have a bunch of questions, I've heard of the Warriors series just haven't started reading it yet... Also, here is SIlverdust's brother's SU...I will also be RPing as him if he is accepted.))

Name- Silverback
    Gender- Male
    Clan- SunClan
    Title- Warrior

Appearance- His fur is a bright orange color, with a hazel color covering his tail, all fou of his paws, and his stomach. His back is a silverish color and his tongue is a normal red. He has a chunk of his right ear missing from where he got in to a fight before. He wears a short necklace that doesn't get in the way with a sun at the end of it.

Personality- Silverback is very dormant and strict. He cares for the clan, but only for power and not for the well-being of the members. In his book, if a cat dies protecting the clan from the other clan it's because that cat was too weak. Silverback has no friends, and is not respected by anyone other then his apprentice who looks up to him.

Silverback is one of the strongest cats in the clan, and only respects one other warrior, and that is Quickbandit. He thinks Quickbandit has great potential and loves working alongside him. His goal is to kill his brother, Silverdust. He hates Silverdust so much because of how he acts and cares for the MoonClan.

Other
    - Has an apprentice who's name is Goldpaw. Silverback calls Goldpaw Onepaw for now, but once Goldpaw does something remarkable, he will be called Twopaw, then Threepaw, and finally by his real name.

Last edited:

waterelemental

One who watches for the dawn
    Years
  • My first post

SilverClaw was fast asleep when the sun started to rise and caused him to stir. He had fallen asleep in the feild again. He had been watching the night sky staring into the heavans. He wanted to lay there all morning and watch the sun rise but his gut told him he needed nurishment.

He didn't like hunting all to well it didn't give him any joy or anything. He valued all living things and hated killing for fun it sickend him down to his very soul.

He was stalking through the tall grass when he spotted a lrage rodent. Hewas silent as the morning breeze and was quick and harsh as a rapid River. He got to the edge of the grass and in one flash of filver snapped the creatuures neck and ate him on the spot. Once he was done he was ready to start patrolling the boarders

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
    Years
  • Kind-of-late first in-character post

Dovefeather blinked her eyes open as the morning broke, the brambles that bordered the nursery being the first thing she saw, as always. Her green eyes were still slightly glazed over with drowsiness; nowadays, it usually took her a while to fully wake up and become alert. For now, she listened to the surrounding noises from nature, until Shadowstar's voice broke the peaceful silence. The familiar call; Dovefeather recalled answering to that when she first became an apprentice. The gray-furred queen smiled at the memory; MoonClan had been a lot smaller then. And just thinking of it... more kits, and they were to be her own! She was still half-asleep, so her heart didn't race as fast as it would have if it were a bit later into the day, but inside she was still enthusiastic. Quite tired, she paid remote attention to Shadowstar's announcement about her kits and the fact that the borders would have to be patrolled more than usual. As the call ended, Dovefeather blinked a few more times, getting closer to being fully awake.

As the long-furred she-cat looked down at her paws, she saw a vole resting at her paws. Which apprentice had left that, she wondered? There was Morningpaw (a non-player character), who had always woken up early to due her duties. That was Dovefeather's best guess. But for now, she just rested her head on her paws, gazing at the sky listlessly.

Autumnfox

Go with the wind~
    Years
  • Robinflight yawned drowsily. The sun's light had shone brightly into the warriors' den that morning, causing her to wake up earlier than she had expected to. She got up and stretched. Making herself aware of her surroundings, Robinflight looked around the den. There were a few Warriors still sleeping, while most of the warriors were already up. The others should really wake up, she thought to herself, or else they might miss their Clan duties! She shook her head, and padded out of the den.

Despite the sleeping warriors, Sunclan appeared to be full-fledged and busy. Cats were starting to gather for morning patrols, and apprentices were going off with their mentors to train. Robinflight spotted the deputy, Firefeather, near the apprentices' den with another clanmate, Nightwolf. She wondered if he was looking for cats who wanted go on a morning patrol. She herself wanted to join a patrol, but she didn't want to be so forward about it. She sighed, and continued to watch the clan.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Nightwolf bent over the young apprentice Moonpaw and gently nudged her with his snout. "Moonpaw, you must wake up, it is time to begin your duties if you wish to become a SunClan Warrior." Moonpaw's eyes slowly opened and as the warrior's words began to sink in, she sprang to her paws.

"I'm ready, Nightwolf!" Her eyes were wide with excitement, she could barely keep still as she shifted from paw to paw. She noticed Nightwolf's disapproving look and immediately sat on her haunches and began grooming herself to hide her embarrasment. He tried to hide his smile as he turned and exited the Apprentice's Den. He glanced up and saw an orange tom approaching him and immediately hailed the Clan Deputy, Firefeather.

After hearing the tom's request, Nightwolf nodded his assent, "Firefeather, I would be honored to begin a hunting patrol." He saw Moonpaw exit the den out of the corner of his eye and whispered under his breath, "And I know just who could use a good lesson in hunting." Nightwolf turned to Moonpaw, "Firefeather has just asked me to take a hunting patrol, and I would like to take you along." Moonpaw yowled in triumph and started to kick her feet in happiness. Just as she noticed the horrified expression of th warrior, she laid as low to the ground as she could and closed her eyes in embarrasment. After shooting the Deputy an apologetic look, He glanced around him and spotted another warrior who had recently awoken. "Robinflight, would you like to join me and a few apprentices on patrol?"

Chiyuki

Moonlit Shadow
    Years
  • SU, if you're still taking them

Name- Frostpaw (to be Froststorm)

Gender- Female

Clan- MoonClan

Title- Medicine Cat Apprentice (if it's still available. I checked, but I'm not for sure. If not open, I'll go with a regular apprentice)

Appearance- Frostpaw has snow white fur with silver paws, tail tip, and muzzle. She has bright ice blue eyes that are flecked with gray. Her tail is unusually long and her control over it pretty good. She uses it to her advantage, doing everything from picking things up to tripping others. She is small, compact, and not very strong. However, she can scale trees quickly and is a good swimmer.

Personality- Frostpaw likes to keep to herself and tends to scare other cats away with her seeming lack of emotion. She hides her feelings because she believes they shouldn't get in the way of her work. When they do show, they are very strong. She is very headstrong and independent. She is a good fighter, but uses a non-violent approach if possible. She would like to assist her clan with combat, but she loves to heal, so she accepts that she can't fight unless absolutely necessary. She dislikes the way some cats discriminate against kittypets; in her opinion, every cat has the same potential. She has a larger knowledge base than most cats her age and takes her time thinking about things.

Other- Frostpaw was orphaned at birth and was taken in by MoonClan when found near the river. She had a broken paw and it never healed quite right. It still shows sometimes in her gait and fighting style.

Last edited:

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • Chiyuki- Your SU is perfect, exept for one thing, warriors don't know of the word "winter", the cold part of the year is called leaf-bare. Once you change your name you will be accepted.

Pikalover10- Your new cat has some interesting twists... but since I'm in a good mood I will accept. To answer your questions you may have an apprentice if you wish, but you don't have to. Also, yes, warriors go on patrols. Warriors teach apprentices how to fight and hunt using the special tecniques of the clan, ie SunClan apprentices would be taught to hund down rabbits and animals that live in the marshes using said tecniques.

Also, I have decided to make a list of the cats that are in the RP.

MoonClan Cats:

Leader-
    Shadowstar

Deputy-
    Viperstrike

Medicine Cat-
    Moonshadow
    Apprentice-
    Frostpaw

Warriors-
    Silverdust
    Icetounge
    Icewing
    Snowdust
    Glacierfog
    Silvertail
    Other Apprentices
    Forestpaw

Queens-
    Dovefeather
    Tundrapath
    Kits-

Elders-
    Blindeye

SunClan Cats:

Leader-

Deputy-
    Firefeather

Medicine Cat-
    Apprentice-

Warriors-
    Nightwolf-apprentice Moonpaw
    Robinflight
    Silverback
    Quickbandit
    Silverclaw
    Wolffang
    Firestorm

Queens-
    Shimmerpool
    Kits-
    Hazelkit

Elders-

Random cats that are controlled by all were not put in this list. Just make them up as you go. Apprentices are listed with their mentors. If you are RPing as an apprentice but are not RPing as a mentor as well then you can just use a random cat as you mentor.

Last edited:

Silvergale

..... >:(
    Years
  • OH! I love the Warriors Series~ But I have some serious catching up to do on the books. >.< I'd love to join!

Name- Forestpaw

Gender- Female

Clan- MoonClan​

Title- Warrior Apprentice

Appearance- Forestpaw has a pelt of a very deep brown. Small specks of blond dot about her body in various places. Her eyes are a deep forest like green, hence the name "Forestpaw". She has a very wide set body, muscular, while having enough meat on her. She's very light on her feet, despite her wide frame.

Personality- Forestpaw is a kind cat, though her clan-mates and even cats from other clans mistake her biting sarcasm for rudeness. Despite the fact that some of the things the older warriors, queens, and elders tell her make her want to lash out with her sarcastic remarks, she is a very polite and kind hearted she-cat, that knows when to hold her tounge.

Other- N/A

Chiyuki

Moonlit Shadow
    Years
  • OOC: Fixed. The name is kind of hard (Froststorm) but I wanted to avoid the base words that have already been used.

IC: "Frostpaw, would you please gather some juniper berries? We're running low," Moonshadow said to Frostpaw, waking the sleeping apprentice up. Frostpaw nodded, blinking the sleep out of her eyes. She stretched before making her way out of the camp. She wound her way through the forest, hunting for the berries. She sniffed the air and caught a faint whiff of them. She moved toward the scent and noticed the light filtering through the branches of the pine trees were fading away. Looking up, Frostpaw saw dark clouds beginning to creep across the bright sun. She began to run and hoped that she would be able to get back to camp with the berries before the rain started.

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Hey I hate to say this but certain reasons have forced me to leave the RP. Actually I am getting ready to start my own RP, so I feel I need to have less on my hands. Sorry :(

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Icewing opened one eye and yawned, stretching her paws out in front of her so that the needle sharp tips of her claws were exposed. Without a further moment's delay, she prowled out of the warrior's den and out into the weak sunlight of the early morning. She blinked appreciatively at the obviously good weather ahead today, and yawned again, stretching her mouth wide to expose formidable-looking teeth. Paws moved quietly over the ground as eyes flickered back and forth around the camp. However, when a cricket leaped in front of her paws, she started and nearly reeled back in surprise. Disgusted with herself at having been startled by such a trivial disturbance as a cricket, she gently batted it out of her path, watched it leap contentedly onto a rock, and continued walking.

A circle of sunlight warming a flat, light gray rock was her destination, and she leaped onto it as soon as she was in reach. The warmth from the sunlight instantly reached her paws, and she purred approvingly, before proceeding to wash her fur. The roughness of her tongue rasped over her fur, and she sat there washing until completely satisfied, which, by her standards, took a while. Then she was to begin hunting for the clan.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back