• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WAS Works

WAS

Years
  • Neminem Petra or Cooled Rock is a ancient moon with a topography much like Mercury or Venus. It used to dramatically change, the surface becoming molten rock, and then cooling. A repeating process for billions of years until it finally ceased. After the process stopped, the moon was too small to maintain it's atmosphere created by gasses from the repeating cooling and heating process. Now only a thin layer of atmosphere remains, fueled by cooling gasses released from it's core.

This is a work in progress. I do not like the thick atmosphere of the other moon, or their parent planet so going to rework it.

WAS Works

Imagine being inside the bridge of a Rebel ship as a Empire Star Destroyer drops out of Hyberspace. Ion cannons blasting everywhere in an instant.

Considering people can't use their imaginations even after a description let me elaborate. This is a ship portrait. Of a Star Destroyer. Pretty simple. It does not follow 'rules of 3rds' or 'dof'.

WAS Works

A planet I made years ago I use from time to time.

WAS Works

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    This is astounding work. The atmosphere is there (literally and figuratively, hoho) and it's clear you know what you're doing. But, and as good as you are I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't say it, you need to read the rules. :( We have a three piece minimum in A&D.

I'm not going to close this though. Please just update your post with two more pieces (they can be WIPs, sketches, old work, whathaveyou) in a timely manor and you'll hear no complaint from me! :)

WAS

Years
  • No problemo. I'll be honest. You have entirely too much information for a simple art forum in your rules post. Not even worth reading. A light skim, sure. Should definitely move all guideline information to it's own post like "Art Critique & Formal Analysis" I did a similar post here

Also, what is your TAG from? It reminds me of older cartoons like Heavy Metal.

Last edited:
    Back