• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wash Out the Raging Rain Dance

Mayfan24

Pokemon Trader
Years
  • Pokemon (24):
    Gyarados HG/SS x3
    Magikarp HG/SS x4
    Feraligatr (Prime) HG/SS x1
    Croconaw HG/SS x2
    Totodile HG/SS x3
    Blastoise HG/SS Unleashed x2
    Wartortle HG/SS Unleashed x3
    Squirtle HG/SS Unleashed x4
    Mantine HG/SS x1
    Suicune D/P Secret Woners x1

Trainers (16):
    Pokemon Collector HG/SS x2
    Super Scoop Up D/P x2
    Life Herb HG/SS Unleashed x1
    Bill HG/SS x4
    Quick Ball D/P Majestic Dawn x1
    Copycat HG/SS x2
    Pokemon Communication HG/SS x2
    Professor Oak's New Theory HG/SS x1
    Rare Candy HG/SS Unleashed x1

Energies (20):
    Water Energy x20

Okay so the main focus of this deck is to power up the three main Pokemon. Gyarados, Blastoise and Feraligatr (Prime) by the use of Feraligatr (Prime)'s and Blastoise's Poke-Powers. Gyarados is in there for extra power. Mantine I put in in order to retrieve Squirtles, Magikarp's and Totodiles from the deck, and the Suicune in order to retrieve Water Pokemon from the discard pile. Super Scoop Up was put in in order to use Suicune's ability multiple times. Quick Ball to get a Pokemon out on the bench from the deck. Rare Candy for quick evolution, and the rest of the trainers for draw power. And I thought for a straight water deck that 20 energies should do the trick. I'm not sure if the Suicune is tournament legal or not. I pulled it out of the tin that you get the Shiny one in, so...yeah. If it's not I can take it out. Same with Quick Ball, i can find another Trainer that does just as good as it does.

Any comments or critisizm's are welcome :)

Back