• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wassup my ninja's

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2012
    Hey every1 I jus recently joined this and sorta new to the whole forum game as far as being a part of them goes now by name u can tell I'm not the biggest fan of pikachu I've honestly hated the lil rat since ash ran 2 professor oaks in his undies if u wanna hear me really go in depth bout this or how stupid of a trainer ash is or any topic for that matter feel free to get in touch with me oh and I'm very sarcastic so if I come off as rude or offensive don't take it personal and my bad lol

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome to the forum! lol, I think a lot of members won't agree with your idea for Pikachu to die. I, personally, don't mind, but I know there's a looot of fans here so you'll have to avoid them! Well, not avoid, but yeah. Just watch out for the sticks on fire, etc. But yeah, since you're new to forums, this is a great way to start off with forums, since we're just so friendly here tbh. Pretty much everyone is willing to talk to everyone else, so yeah you'll settle in well just not amongst the Pikachu fans.

Either way, have fun around here and if you have any questions feel free to ask any of us with bold usernames!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey every1 I jus recently joined this and sorta new to the whole forum game as far as being a part of them goes now by name u can tell I'm not the biggest fan of pikachu I've honestly hated the lil rat since ash ran 2 professor oaks in his undies if u wanna hear me really go in depth bout this or how stupid of a trainer ash is or any topic for that matter feel free to get in touch with me oh and I'm very sarcastic so if I come off as rude or offensive don't take it personal and my bad lol

Welcome to the forums, huh? You know, I wonder whether you'll find somewhere in the forum interesting to you? There are a lot of things that you can do, and there are a lot of members active in the forums, anytime, anywhere. It's all about where your interests lie, and also about whether you'd like to stick around for a while. It's a good idea to start out with the more general forums, like stuff in Alternative Pokémon Discussions or Other Chat, if you're just getting your feet wet. You can also give the specialized forums, such as the game-specific forums, a try if you are interested in them.

I do hope to see you again! Aaaaand I think you'll fit in just fine, but do read the rules, OK? Ask Meganium90 and Snivy063 for help if you need anything.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    Welcome playa, this is the best poke site going so setup here !!

Back