• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wat do u think the next game is after p.m.d.2

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    probably or they might make a new generation so it might reach like 500+ pokemon!! ^-^

That_oneguyxx

Brennan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    hmmm if they do make a new one, with all the people bringing their pokemon into diamond and pearl. they HAVE to make a much quicker way to import your pokemon.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Probably another spin-off, maybe a 4th gen Pinball game. That or it'll be the third game of D/P. Either way, there's no way they'll make a new generation after D/P haven't even been available in Japan for a year. They might make a G/S/C remake, but I think the chances of that happening are pretty slim.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    I doubt that they would make a G/s/c remake becuase its already way passed that series, but then again they did it for r/b/y But I doubt they will do it again, anyways it's probably going to be some new generation but not so soon though.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2022
    well, there is a possiblity for a G/S remake because theres programing in D/P to show that a pokemon has been caught in Johto.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    i can bet a million dollars that theres going to be GSC remake, i mean why the heck not. DP introduce back the Day and Night system, it would work for GSC. They would make even more money. And i dont think theres a chance that theres a new generation, because we already have Arceus, the alpha pokemon.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I want to see a 4th generation pinball game. I loved playing the 3rd gen one. ^^

Back