• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Zombie Zeffy! [WOFZ v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Well, I've been searching for a Bug/Poison caterpillar all this time.

Instead I found a Tabunne. Note to you people: The patch of grass it's in SHAKES.

And unlike Chansey, it has a male gender.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Well, if Jordan decides to go watch some anime, it won't be a problem getting to 200~

Aaaaand never mind.

Maybe Jordan should go play Tales of Symphonia then if (s)he's gonna quote Colette.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Then watch the OVA. It basically follows the same plot as the game.

...I've come across every Pokemon in this forest EXCEPT for that caterpillar.

Years
    4. I'll wait until at least Tethe'alla Hen finished airing and finish up whatever I'm watching now. I don't have anything particularly good in my Currently Watching list, though I don't want to stockpile my On-Hold list again either.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Then watch the OVA. It basically follows the same plot as the game.

...I've come across every Pokemon in this forest EXCEPT for that caterpillar.

This is only partly true. The OVA takes so many turns and jumps a whole bunch of things though. :/

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I've only seen the first episode of Sylvarant, so yeah.

Also, linkage to Natsu pic plz.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. First episode does pretty good in general. Then it starts taking it's different routes. It takes a mix of the manga route, and then it's own route in general, especially when they get to the Tower of Salvation.

Just got on. Hold on. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back