• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lachryma

ラクリマ ღ lost in thought
    Years

[Well, duh. See the Kanon theme? /if it weren't for the fact that alts. couldn't get their final name changes, this account would've been changed to Kanon]

I am nothing but Furniture to my mistress and brother. After all, Furniture does all the work for them.

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

wow....so, basically....you are like a slave to them....no offense intended, but that is what it sounds like.

Lachryma

ラクリマ ღ lost in thought
    Years

But of course.

Although, everyone else around me uses the term "Servant". It seems as though someone's a slave if they serve those of a lower class, and those who are called servants are called that if they serve those in a higher class, as is my case.

Lately, "Furniture" has been a popular name for servants like myself, though.

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

Don't worry Wings..we'll find out what's the cause of this soon....as soon as we get back to Hyrule's hospital.

well, we are currently on an adventure. a really long one.... Come on though the portal...

Do you mind if we called you Rym?

Last edited:

Lachryma

ラクリマ ღ lost in thought
    Years

Rym...

I suppose it could work. I will have to get used to it, but then again, I also have to get used to this alien world.

[By the way, "Rym" is pronounced "Rim", not "Rhyme". In addition, "Lachryma" is pronounced "Lah-cree-muh".]

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

*Later*

Okay.. we are back in Hyrule now. Come on, Jaden!
    *Puzzle flashes*

normal me: I'm giving Yami a little rest at the moment. Le's get back to the Hospital, Everyone...I have a strange sense that something has gone wrong there!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back