• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    3. w00t, Jordy?

Whoa! So many good story entries! Time for some more diary, I think!

Vortelds diary
    Not dated

The years are cathcing up with me nowadays. I'm still in prime health and vigor, but I must accept the fact that I'm groing old. With these words, let me recount the main events in my life since my last entry.

I now live alone once more. My nephew and niece has moved. Code said he was moving to a faraway place to study. I miss him, he had talent and would become a worthy succesor to my financial throne. Without bragging I can safely say I am currently the richest and most powerful man in town. Not only through my wealth and property (I own most of the city communications now), but as the king of the underworld I also wield a sizeable amount of political power. I haven't told any of my relatives about my dark businees, but I strongly suspect they suspect as much. Perhaps that's why Code moved?

Silver, on the other hand, is still living in town. She has a secure job in the family mall, but her unpredictable personality prevents her from getting very far. I'm sad on her behalf, and I wish she still lived here with me. I offered her a permanent home in my manor, but she would rather live in a flat downtown. I respect her choice, but I fail to see why.

I get a lot of visits from Alltimelow, though. he has grown to be one of my favourite nephews. His hard studies has made hm a renowned scientist, and he still lives in town. His visits are higlights in the dreary days of my life. I need something new to work on. Anyway, I have decided to leave hom a larger part of my estate than his cousins. To arrange this, I have invested a good part of my fortune in jewels and buried them on a safe location. The map pointing to this location I have stashed in my old grandfather clock, and I have left strict orders in my testament that Alltimelow will inherit that clock.

Yes, I have written my testament. Though I expect to live for decades still, you never know what will happen these days. It's an unstable world.

Vorteld

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Great entry! The plot thickens...XD
    I am also going to start a story in the "Team Destiny" topic, but this is not about zombies. In there it is about an evil organization that use pokemon DNA to fuse their own bodies toghether and stronger. I am an agent sent out by the secret service TSP (The Seal Protectors), and I am supposed to infiltrate and sabotage their experiments. XD
    If any of you want to challenge the "Team Destiny", or join them, I will add you to the story. XD

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    7. Vorteld, I like the new entry, only because I'm mentioned XD haha nah jks it's good.
    PIA and Code, what's doing guys?
    Oh PIA can I just call you Awesome instead? lol

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    It's like the battle frontier, just with a different system. You battle commanders (like gym leaders) and Excecutives (like E-4), and You get prizes. The reason I'm writing a story for the topic is because the founder is very "theatrical", and likes his role as a crazy proffesor, and his posts reflect that. XD
    Since everybody else on the thread were just LOLing about it, I decided to also play in the role, like a "role playing battle frontier" (Say, that's not a bad Idea! I might make a battle frontier in a role playing manner later, when PC isn't too flooded with new leagues). So now I'm gonna post some interesting "Log entries" whenever I win or lose against someone in there. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back