• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    @Atle one: I know! I almost had a Jizz in my pants!
    (Listen to the whole song. You seriously will Jizz in your pants. XD)

@Pia: Yes it is. :)

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    5. Lol, yeah I've got the song, I made a reference to it in Caption the avatar above yesterday lolz.
    Speaking of pictures of people, I was thinkning about posting a pic in the Pictures of you Post Thread, anyone wanna talk me out of it?

Damon Gant

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Ah, Silva-girl, Swim Much?

Don't worry about Jorda, Silva-girl, she's in police custody

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    2. Hey there Silv!
    I was gonna reset after the next post anyway, but looks like you beat me to it.
    How are you today/tonight?

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    @SilvaSista: Well at least you got the thread up from 2nd page! And yes, it is yet another Alt from "he who shall not be named" (Book reference)

And @ATL one: Don't do it! It will ruin my impression of you forever!
    Right now I want to believe you are the person in your avatar, and that you are currently sitting on your computer and just being awesome! XD

Anybody want to hear more of my "Want to believe" (Movie reference) stories about them? XD

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    5. Hahaha fine I won't then lol
    Yeah sure Code why not
    @ Silv: isn't procrastinating just the best :P

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    6. yeah... but im running out of panini... aha! dessert! and i may be able to fool artound here while doing me homework... and while i do homework i can think of me next entry as well!

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Here comes Silvs impression I have:
    "A cute girl who likes fuzzy and cute animals and want's to protect them, but she also has a darker side she wishes she could hide. She is staring at the screen clicking the <Refresh> Button on this thread, while being kind to people and just being funny. She is also holding in her arms the seel in her sig."
    This is how I want life to be. XD
    Jord
    y *shot*an, that's not very nice! Do you want me to write my impression of you? XD

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    9. Nice impression of Silv Code.
    @ Jordan: and why do you want us all to die?
    @ Silv: sounds like a good plan.

Hellz yeah, weekend!!

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    11. I didn't know it was alt-o-clock *Checks watch* Wait, no it is, my bad

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Jordan: "A homicidal maniac who can be very nice. With pretty looks, can kill without mercy, and never looks back. Has a tenancy for trying to murder friends, though this can be overlooked for other good qualities."
    XD
    I haven't seen too much "Nice" Posts from you lately, Jordan...What happened? :)

Spica P.I.

The answers are in the stars!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    13. AllTimeLow1, you're making me jealous of Aussies... I still have another day before the weekend!

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    14. Well it's only lik 9:50 am on Friday but I'm at home again, just like I have been all week because of the stupid doctor >.<, so my weekend starts early

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back