• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    But it's sooooo haaaaard to stop talking about something hillarious! XD
    @Misty: By my count, a gazzilion, but I suck at math, sooo....XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    keep her in solitude. Lock her away, then swolow the key...XD
    8 deh nomberz are teh lolz. XD

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. Yeah, ive died four times. Once via Gin (Shiruva), once by Crazy Silv and Evil Silv, once by Sea, and once by Jordan. Not to mention Vaan and Rey's murder attempts...

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
    0. Is that feud between you and Silv ever going to end? Besides, I thought you had tried to make up with her, Jordan. I.....I can't believe you killed her! *runs away crying*

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Misty, Come back! Don't cry! *Comforts Misty*
    Now look what youve done, Jordan! Tried to kill Silv, suceeded once, but death didn't want her. You made misty cry! You better be staying in that bullet proof prison, because once you step out of there....*Bang*...No more Jordan... I have been patient, looked the other way, and just believed what I wanted to believe, but this is the last straw!

Code_Green

Time to get serious!
    Years
    @ Jordan: I don't care. There will be no more laughing, gigling, snorting, or anyother emotion from me (Except when I protect the family) until I have killed Jordan or forgiven her.

@Misty: I won't let Jordan hurt you or Silv. If she doesn't apologize, *Bang*

Wild Irish Rose

She who runs with the Sidhe
    Years
    2. I'm not quite sure how i survived it, either... Oh well. I'm here now, right? Hey, I'm on Jordan's side with this! I don't want Jordan gone, although it was wrong to take SilverStilletto's life!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back