• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    54. Well I've got English now guys so I'll catch ya's later, if I can get on.
    Bye wings ^^
    Bye Kaza ^^

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    I doubt the medkits can help much at that stage. I don't think I can get in, but... I might be able to help from here. *holds hands to chest, aquamarine crystal appears in palm after a bright flash* Here. *fastens it to a chain* Wear it around your neck and you should be able to keep contact with me, as well as have some of my power transmitted to you. It should heal the wing you hurt earlier too. *necklace vanishes and appears before Wings, floating*
    I haven't used my abilities for a while, so it might be a little unstable at first. Be careful.

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    66. i know an even faster way than that! *holds out hand* *burst of white-blue light forms in hand* *barrels straight at wall* *blasts wall apart* *falters for a moment* *regains unsteady flight* come on... dont fail me now... its just... a little... further...!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back