• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero_

Your Hostile Demon
    Years
    (OOC: I remember the time when me, Dark aron (Former name, can't remember new one) and Fango Pango were racing for the 100...The Final countdown was playing. It was my first epic time on PC.)

Muwhahahahahahahaha! Hahahahaha! Muwhahahahahaha!
    Spoiler:

The world will pay!! *Gone crazy*

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    1. I remember you telling me this, they tricked you, yes? I believe Dark Aron is now The Darkest Gale.
    What anime is your name and theme from? I saw it on a DVD box set today, can't recall the name tho..

Zero_

Your Hostile Demon
    Years
    (Code Geass. Best anime I have watched, and first. Lelouch is the coolest person in non-excistance.)
    Muhawhawhahwhaaawha!
    *Orders army of Knightmare frames*
    b3, move west, then fire at the wall. g6, move up north with your unit. You don't want to be cut off. d8, you know the plan. Fire rockets at the fuel ports.
    *Talks to self*
    Everything is going acording to plan. The fuel ports had a bigger explosinon than I reconed with. I might have to study more at school about likely hood.

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    3. Heyheyheyhey, you new guy who is one of the oldest posters in this thread anyway. What is all this exploding stuff? Hey, you need real stuff, and then I mean real stuff, right? So whta say you strike a deal with the lord of the Zombie Underworld?

Here's the deal: You give up all your plans of destruction and hand me all your tools for 24 hours, let's say the next 24 hours. In return I take care of Silv and give you a wonderful cure for insanity, so that you can live happily ever after. Deal?

Zero_

Your Hostile Demon
    Years
    3. Heyheyheyhey, you new guy who is one of the oldest posters in this thread anyway. What is all this exploding stuff? Hey, you need real stuff, and then I mean real stuff, right? So whta say you strike a deal with the lord of the Zombie Underworld?

Here's the deal: You give up all your plans of destruction and hand me all your tools for 24 hours, let's say the next 24 hours. In return I take care of Silv and give you a wonderful cure for insanity, so that you can live happily ever after. Deal?
    You have no idea. You cannot stop my plan for world domination! Do you think I will stop midway? Oh no! Then you are more insane than me! *Crazy laugh*
    I have heard of you, but that deal is preposterous! A mere crime king has no idea on planning war tactics and politics! You do not know what I am saving the world from!

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    0. How DARE you! "Mere crime king?" Come outside and repeat that, then we'll see if you are a man for your words!

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    The story now continues:

Chapter Two: Revenge

A week has passed since Wings passed away. We now continue with Yami still besides Wings' body.

*The two evil silvs that killed Wings flee*

Wings! How...could...this happen *Tears in eyes* I was...too ....late...to...save...you *tears fall sown onto wings' body.*

Well, I better be on my way.
    *leaves the area*

Unbeknown to Yami,
    A Blue light began Engulfs Wings' body...a very Bright light.

To be continued.

A tear ALWAYS brings the hero/Heroine back to life in movies when he/she "dies"

Last edited:

Zero_

Your Hostile Demon
    Years
    A tear wil (probably)l not rip through the eternal darkness that has engulfed my sisters body! Can you not see, we have to seek revenge, rather than do futile attempts to save her?!
    *Is insane*

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    *As I walk, away , I see Fire and Electric Silv corner me.*

You Silvs! You will pay!

Fire Silv: Just try to mkae us Torturer!
    Elec: Shat she said.

*Puzzle Flashes*

You Silvs will not escape my wrath.
    Welcome To The Shadow Realm

*The mind gets dark, The walls disappear and Purple Shadows Appear*

*Fire and Electric Silv tries to escape, but comes back where I am waiting*

There is no escape the shadow Realm....It's game time.

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

Sorry, Zero, You don't have access to this Realm.... People outside the Shadows can not enter....and people inside can not leave....until one's soul is sent there.

*Duel disk appears on arm*
    Let's Duel!
    Yami: 4000
    Fire Silv: 4000
    Elec. Silv: 4000

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    I doubt it...after all..her soul didn't leave her body.

Me: I summon big shield Gardnea in defense mode!
    Def/2600
    And I'll place 2 cards face down.
    I end my Turn.

Zero_

Your Hostile Demon
    Years
    This game....It confuses me....
    *Orders Knightmare army to attack Britannia forces*
    Unit g6, move south, and wait for further commands. h8, get ready to blow those hatches! k2, advance through the ruins!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back