• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    7. WHAT THE HECK?! Friends don't use alts to make it more difficult to get higher up in the T10 of this thread!

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    8. BRAINS BRAINS BRAINS BRAINS BRAINS
    Random Hungry Zombie Attack =P
    Wow double ninja'd....

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    10. Not many people do, iwh9. Nah I'm in invisble mode at the moment because my computer is going REALLY slow

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    11. thats not why i made it. but now that its here, i wanna protect Uncle Vorteld's spot. he'd be the first you'd demote if you hit the T10. but... im also protecting you. Vorteld nearly disowned me main when she stole the record from him! (a honchkrow reference was all that saved her)

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    12. I see. Well, that kinda sucks. Would a hug help?
    Also, Vorteld is my uncle too, and one of us, if not both, are going to bump him off of this list here soon.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    14. Science perhaps? I am getting up early cause I got places to be (and will be there all saturday and a good hunk of sunday. its gonna be awesome)

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    17. i havent continued yet, despite how much i want to, coz a lot of the people who arent involved dont like it. and... they always seem to be around. i dont wanna bother them with something like that while theyre around, so...

AH. THAT story. drama class... you want the nutshell and then the long version, or do you want to just have the suspense?

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    19. Nudge, with that post, you are no longer leet. (You have 1338 posts now)
    @wing: I'll take the full deal, please!

Last edited:

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    25. I didn't know 1337=leet :/
    And yes Wings I know, I'm still like 300 or so behind your main anyways. If I do get close to your main I'll start posting on JC instead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back