• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I entered this topic again after 31 pages, and realized that my post count didn't go up.
    *leaves topic for 3 pages*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    um, hey guys. im better now. uh... in case no one here reads through DLTMSA, i died. i got better. (you win if you get the reference!) anywho, despite my post in DLTMSA that was the equivalent of dying and my not logging on for 2 days, im alive and kicking.

*kicks number up to 1*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. hey, dont do THAT! sure i hate her, but what the torn world would i do WITHOUT her? shes half the reason i ever have any fun. and the only reason ive had ant fun recently. and besides that, killing/maiming/etc. her is gonna hurt me too... since were the same person... anything that happens to one silv happens to all the others.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Silv! Dang you, always coming around when I'm about to get off. <,>
    I think we all have a lil crazy person inside us, just screaming to come out. :3 Or... Maybe a rational, normal person inside for my case?? I was so... uh... I dunno... Spazzy? at lunch today... It was outta control. Sarcasm flying left and right...

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

I think it's time to show Silv wha that gun that made crazy Silv come out

*Takes out gun*
    *Shoots gun*
    *out comes a cat*

Say "hi" Bullets

Bullets: Meow!

No claming threads! *Seals .Silence's evil Ka in the blank stone slab*

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

No can Do. It is my job to seal any evil Kas in one's soul inside a stone slab.

Silv isn't aware of it herself...but the thing she calls her "other Self" (Crazy Silv) Is actually formed by a strange Ka inside her soul.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. actually dogboy, i read back in the thread once i came back from the dead. and since when do i have only one other self? you havent even MET most of the mes yet.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    @.Silence: You dare Challenge me?

By the power of the Millennium Rod, I call forth the Ka sealed in the stone slab!
    Come forth, the mighty Battle Ox!

Battle Ox, Attack .Silence's Ba!

.Silence's Ba (Life force): 6300

@Silv: While you were "dead" I took a look inside your soul with the Millennium Key... there i saw a strange creature that inhabits the soul called a "Ka" this Ka when it is awakened can make you transform into crazy Silv but it can be extracted from you with my Rod that i used to summon that Ka from the stone slab.

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
    I am also trained in this funny rip-of of a card game you play

I call from its Ka Sealed in its tablet the Summoned Skull

Now attack Battle Ox's weak point for massive damage

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back