• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    *actually has seen and read that part*

oh, i dont know. i lost track. and seriously, be careful poking around in there. you never know who might decide to take a stroll...

oh, and if you see any door in particular thats REALLY weird, DO NOT ENTER! that one leads to my dreams... and they get pretty weird...

hee!

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. probably something like a large, multicolored cloud. and oh yeah, it tends to move around a bit. by the way, i dont know whats going on in there, but if youre doing anything, thanks. for once i DONT have ten billion songs stuck in my head at once. only three.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    o.
    I had a school dance today and it was boring(although I did get some numbers)

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. that one is either dark silv, deranged silv, or disturbed silv. deranged silv tends to leave her room and get lost, so it might be empty right now if its hers.if its disturbed silv's... run away. fast. even i cant control HER. nothing works on her.

unless that door's a trap. some of me like to set traps.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    2. must be one one of the introverted ones... there're a ton of them. or its one of the highly mischievous and/or dangerous ones. so either its nothing to worry about, or you should start being careful with everything you do, or you should start fearing for your life.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    She looked more scared of me then evil...

anyhow..Woah! Whats this?! The walls are making me go in!

*Ends up inside a room*

*Whispers*Silv, Inside this room there is something that looks like you...except she is completely dark purple...and asleep...

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. uh, thats probably either shadow silv or wraith silv... probably wraith. i rarely see wraith at all, shes terrified of everything and very depressed. best let her go on sleeping. but because shes paranoid, shes a really light sleeper... if she notices you, she WILL scream. you do NOT want to hear her scream. you do not want to be there if she screams. most of the highly mischievous and/or dangerous silvs are fond of her... and if she screams, they WILL come running and they probably wont hold anything back.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    *whisper* better be quiet than...*Slides though wall quietly*

Luckily my Key has an Emergancy Escape ability as well in case things get to hot in here.

now let's see....there is strange door with a padlock on it..I hear banging like someone is trying to brake though...

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. stay away from THERE at ALL costs. thats the one that no silvs can stand... murderous maniac silv. pretty much the equivalent of the joker from batman... we dont know what shell do. she likes blood and gore tho, so associating with her is probably NOT a healthy choice.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Well...I know one person who might like to meet her...us internet users know her as "Creepy Chan"

Any how...there's this next door that has Another Evil looking Dark Colored Silv...She is reading a strange book 101 ways to be bad...

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. not sure who that is... could be a newly-spawned silv. argh, ow. uhg, maybe shes the incarnation of all the times ive died on pc... i just got crushed by a direct hit with a 999kilo wailord that has apparently been fed on onix.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. oh, thats a newbie... weve been keeping her in a padded cell away from all sharp objects... shes suicidal silv. she kinda freaks all the (at least slightly) sane silvs out. if she decides to go for a walk and you run into her, shell probably just ask for a rope or a razor or something. im not really sure, like i said, shes new

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back