• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. Silv! You're up late yet again!
    Naughty girl. Haha

You guys having fun there? Lol

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    1 meh keep them coming give me sumthing thatll give me nightmares
    and indeed nudge i killed silv then brought her back to life and now shes showing hideous things on youtube

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    3 so shes the kenny of the thread
    and yea something thatll give me nightmares for like a month

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    4. Lol I never though about it that way but yeah she is haha.
    Hmm wonder what's for dinner tonight

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    1 silv that was boring i hope the next one really makes me want to cry in the corner XD
    lol yup u both belong to me hehe

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. Hey savanna, yah guess we are.
    But I can't serve Mikey, I can only serve Silv, she is the WOFZ Master after all

Yup seen that one Silv, back when you were going on the campaign against it.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    rofl. I bought this song by this one band I like. The song is named "savannah" and I like listening to it cus I like hearing the sound of my name. XD
    Yah, random but whatevers.
    Hmm maybe I'll just serve myself. >3<

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    1 i asked for freaky not cruel
    thats jus not right
    and if u cant serve me then -unsheaths katana- u know wat happens next right?

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    2. @ Savanna: haha you sound like my ex when she first heard the song "Kelsey" by Metro Station lolz

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. you asked for nightmares, and i provided. thats actually not the same one, that one is worse.

ugh, i feel sick now. skinned alive at 12 days old... not right in the slightest.

i got nothing worse. and no killing in me thread. *resists urge to mention her FC* oopsie, guess i did after all.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    4 meh that wont give me nightmares
    the terrible thing is is that theres people like that everyday and no matter wat u do it cant be stopped
    cause people are stupid

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    1 metro station is one of the tools of the debil (lol waterboy reference XD)
    and ok then
    -walks to your house and sets it on fire- i hope u live alone cause thats gonna be pretty bad if not

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    2. i haz people.

people. i haz them.

you cant win.

im invincible. you cant really get at me emotions, im too used to bottling it all up. ive been bottling everything up for... as long as i can remember. you cant phase me. and tough luck, your katana wont work on me again. and, lest you forget, all three of us are zombies AND members of the T10. im in the T10 twice, even!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back