• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    okay now WOFZ will lose for sure

never mind if you don't want to defend ya thread *sighs*

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    1. (i defended it~)

i dont know... you know therere strange forces at work here... *stretching force breaks thru her bubble* *stands up to block the hole* *dragged out* *uses magic to seal the hole, trapping Yami in the barrier, and making sure his dark magic wont get him out* *is stretched* aaaaaUUUGH!

Enilias

Successor to Hokuto Shinken
    Years

*big man-tall squirrels in armor approach Enilias. They're armed with spears and surrounded him*

So, it will be Squirrels? Alright! {Damn it, I know there is someone who toys me around}

*4 Squirrels attack from diffrent flanks, but Enilias is swift enough to place one kick on every one of them*

//Hokuto Jizai Kyaku(North Star Cross Kick)//

*the heads of the squirrels explode, causing the others to go berserk and attack Enilias*

Oh crap...

*Enilias manages to evade and defeat a lot of the squirrels, but they begin to corner him*

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

*Picks her up* I'll take you someplace where i know you'll be safe*

*Later........*

ah, here we are.... *puts her down* *Eyes change* *Heals Wings*

There you go...

Those things... I think i remember them... they are called "Floor Masters" i guess they like to stretch people now.

Enilias

Successor to Hokuto Shinken
    Years
    9 (dogboy, they're "Wall Masters")

{Damnit, this is hopeless...}

*various forest animals cycle through as enemies to Enilias*

I won't go down without a fight! It is time to unleash my last bit of power

*Enilias begins to faintly glow golden*

//Hokuto Shinken Ougi: Musou Tensei(Secret of Hokuto Shinken: Fantasy Heaven)//

*Enilias quickens and strikes stronger now. He can drive back a few enemies but still slows down progressivly*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back