• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. Cya Gazza, hope it goes well telling them ;P

@ Savanna: lol so you thought it was pretty funny then? However I'm not 5 haha
    Uhm why chibi Riku?

And Silv please hit, check that thread

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    2. WOFZ is safely at 83 atm... (i ninjad jig then fixed his mistake)

@jig: does that already exist? its what we decided to call the VM rp Sakura and i have been doing.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    I still find you people hilarious. Llamas, turtles, dissention frying pans... all are fun things to observe. Sadly, I now only have approximately 33 hours before I'm back in a boring classroom. -_-

Edit: Sakura really is a ninja....

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. But I'm not 5, honest. No 5 year old would say half the things I do XD
    EDIT: Oooo pie *eats*

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years

Wellllll... Yah, you have a point there. :b Perv. Jk jk. :3

The "Uncalled-For Comment" Disposal Team has removed this rude and snarky comment from post. Please excuse the moron that wrote it. Thankyou~

Last edited:

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    2. :O perv? *utterly offended*
    XD jks

So cute kitties get eated? I better watch out then ;P

Years

So my charisma broke?

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

@ Silv: Sorry 'bout that.

Edited by the uncalled-for comment disposal team.

Last edited:

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. LOL @ jpp8

@ Savanna: Kitty? Kitty kitty? * making stuff up cause bored*

@ Vanitas: Creeper? Watutalkinboutfool?
    Theres a fine line between joke and uncalled for and you just stepped over it dude

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. *sings* "Tonight... I'm gonna have myself a real good time. I feel alive... And the world; I'll turn it inside out, yeah! I'm floating around in ecstasy! So don't stop me now. Don't stop me now I'm having a good time, having a good time! I'm a shooting star leaping through the sky like a tiger, defying the laws of gravity! I'm a racing car passing by, like Lady Godiva, I'm gonna go, go, go, there's no stopping me! I'm burning through the sky, yeah! Two hundred degrees, that's why the call me Mister Fahrenheit! I'm traveling at the speed of light! I wanna make a supersonic man out of you! I'm a rocket ship on my way to Mars, on a collision course. I'm a satellite, I'm out of control. I'm a sex machine ready to reload. Like an atom bomb, I'm 'bout to oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, EXPLODE!!!! I'm burning through the sky, yeah! Two hundred degrees, that's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit! I'm traveling at the speed of light! I wanna make a supersonic woman of you!"

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. you dont like it? how about this then:

*sings* "I've paid my dues time after time. I've done my sentence, but committed no crime. And bad mistakes, I've made a few. I've had my share of sand kicked in my face but I've come through! We are the champions, my friends. We'll keep on fighting til the end. We are the champions, we are the champions. No time for losers 'cause we are the champions of the world."

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. @ Silv: whenever I hear We Are The Champions I instantly think of D2: The Mighty Ducks XD

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Sorry Nudge. I wasn't meaning anything bad by it, but I probably coulda said it better than that. Sakura, tell them I'm willing to cooperate, and that I'm not immortal (unlike you, apparently) so violence is unneccisary. I do deserve to be apprehended for that. :(

@ Silv: you have an interesting choice of music there. I don't even think I've ever heard that song, and I listen to a lot of music.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back