• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    6. Aura: hmmm... this will take a bit more. *glows golden* *voice goes strange* a friend is targeted... the angel fights for the warrior. the dark ones see their way obstructed, and lash out in fury. to get to the warrior, they must destroy the angel. the scaled wings that cut through light leaving only oblivion in their wake... the talons that rend flesh from bone... the flames torn straight from the depths of the earth. all are sent to their joy. and when they finish their magnificent feast, feathers of pure white stained deepest crimson litter the ground. *golden light fades* *collapses, panting*

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Holo: *ears perk up* Aura... Dogboy got a message from the Winged one... but can't make it out... here is what he got: "...p... h...r... too... ...ng... ...m... hel...l...ss" do you have any idea what she was trying to tell him? i can only make out two words... "helpless" and "too"

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    10. Aura: considering the fact that she has wings, and that bit of fortune telling mentioned wings of evil, im guessing the first part of that "...p... h...r..." means "up here!"

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    3. Aura: its not too late. i think... some sort of inhibition must have been placed on Wings. and its probably some sort of personal demon of the mind. in other words... somethings here. something harmful.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    You guys still up? xD
    I'm going to school now. =)
    (Should've been there 10 minutes ago.....XD)

Have any of you watched Red Vs. Blue? Do it. Search Red Vs. Blue episode 1 on youtube. The plot gets reallyy funny on ep 5 or so....but watch all of them. The quality also improves later on. XD
    They only last about 3 minutes each....
    I'm telling you to watch it because it's SO FRICKIN FUNNY!!!! And my next theme is about it.....XD
    Double ninja?!
    Have a monkey. XD

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    8. (yay, monkey~ were killing DLTMSA)

Aura: if the things attacking her caused those burns, im guessing they are the problem. as for healing her... i can take the malevolence out of the burn. then it will just be a regular burn, she will be able to speak again.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. Hey! Code is on! Lolz
    Anyways just a post before I have a shower, I'll be back after.
    Finally managed to finish my room :D

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. (meh, just to show it off, ill put me latest GIMP creation here)
    Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

(ok, back to the rp)

Aura: right. *thrusts a hand at Sky's throat* *pulls it back, pulling with it a thick black cloud of smoke* *wraps the smoke in golden light* there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back