• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Hey, hey, someone do me a big favor and read this. I'll love you forever~ <3 I wrote it last night- it's the intro to my latest story. XD Does it make any sense, is it any good? I'm hoping so. >_>

The only thing visible… Those black silhouetted figures... The light behind them defined their outlines, filled in by shadows that loomed in the mouth of the alleyway. Two other forms were huddled in the dim corner.

"Get behind me…" His soft voice, usually meek, was now iced over.

"Brother…"

"Shhh…" He gently shoved the girl closer to the wall, furthest from the light, furthest from danger. His hands were shaking, but he dared not allow his voice to waver. "No matter what… Run away." He felt her grasp the stiff white material of his shirt.

"No… I can't… Leave you…"

He had no time to argue. He ripped himself from her hold. "I will see you again." He allowed no uncertainty to taint his tone. "Until then… Don't miss me. Just wait, and don't forget. Somehow, even if we have to be reborn, even if it's a thousand years from now, I'll find you. And even if you don't remember who I am, I'll stay at your side. We'll be together again... That's our unchangeable fate."

He was thankful she couldn't see the fear on his face. He was glad she couldn't see the expression in his eyes. He knew what he must look like- he was peering straight at death. If she had seen his glazed over stare, she would've been even more frightened, and above all, he didn't want that.

He lunged forward, throat gripped by an invisible set of fingers and stomach upset by a churning sensation he worked to ignore. No matter what he was feeling, he couldn't let anything happen to her. If his blood stained the cement, maybe it would be enough to pay her way to escape. She was a part of him, and he a part of her. He would do anything it took to save at least that one fragile, precious half.

I'm so cheesy. -.-'' The intro is the cheesiest part of what I've written so far. Is it way too cheesy? Unbearably so? Or is it okay? >_> <_< >_<

IT IS ZOMG FREAKKIN AWESOME!
    love me Nao!!!! XD

So yeah, minutes after my last post, I lost my computer on the ground, and it broke....
    THe day before that, my mom and dad decided that since me and my little brother can't stand each other, one of us would get our own room. The little anus of a brother got his own room, despite being younger than me, and I have never had my own room. I am now sharing room with my big sister. This made me really pissed....

The people I thought were my friends have been talking behind my back, and my little brother has been hitting me more than usual, and because of my disease, the wounds hurt more, last longer, and make me tired more than they should. I can barely get out of bed now....

So how are all of you, then? =)
    I'll try to be on more now, and I'll join the RP as soon as possible....I can't read all of it....too much. ;)

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    26. Code, man, that really sucks.
    Heck I'd let ya live in my Xbox/TV/Lazy room just so you could have a room to yourself XD
    And I feel sorry for you about your brother hitting you mate, tell him to stop or Big, Bad Nudge will come and blow the toilet up when he's on it next XD (reference to me blowing a school toilet up haha)

Aaanyways, do any of you guys have wifi and one of the 4th Gen Pokemon games on DS?
    Is so does anyone want to have a battle with me to see how much I've let my battling slip?

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    nope the only way we culd battle is if we played shoddy XD

@code i'm good mate apart from the sore throat bad gut ache
    I'm just fine 8D

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    28. 2 problems with that.
    1: I don't like Shoddy XD and;
    2: I can't get on the computer to go on Shoddy haha

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    30. hey derozio

@nudge it twas a joke i hate shoddy just as much XD

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    32. Vik!! Posting in WOFZ :O haha
    How are you mate?

@ Gazza: finally! Someone else that doesn't like it haha.

Lol, I'm listening to The Lonely Island ~ Boombox....random

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years

I'm fine, Ray. I actually haven't posted in WOFZ in a while, so I thought that I should. ;3
    What about you? How are you? :3

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    it's a pokemon game for people without wifi pretty much
    it's pretty terrible XD

@nudge i know right it was just a terrible experience playing it lol

think we can reach 100 before dogboy makes an appearance?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I haven't got wi-fi. ;;

I may take a look, even though it may be terrible. Atleast, I would be able to play with my PC friends.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    36. @ Vik: Well it's good to see you posting in here (: I'm pretty good, exhausted from school though. Final year = death by homework XD
    @ Gazza: Ahh fair enough. I was a back seat player watching a mate play when I developed my dislike for it haha
    And I doubt it, Dogboy usually has a random post around this time most nights. Lol

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    i suppose it's okay if you have no wifi and want to play with friends :D

i probably disliked it so much cos i was using my ds for battles back then
    and compared the two XD
    the only thing i liked was not having to EV train 8D

Last edited:

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    39. Haha yes! Homework is evil lol
    Hmm I think I should go to bed but I don't want to...

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    43. i don't know somebody is viewing the thread using invisi mode

/shifty eyes

XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back