• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Holy Crap! 10 pages when I was gone? *Goes to check what's been hapenin on the previous pages*
    Does anybody know where silv is?! I could swore she was alive! I heard her say "Hi." to me 5 hours ago... Maybe it's just in my head?

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    17. Yeah we posted a bit didn't we xD
    She was on a fair bit today Code, she put another entry in as well for your story.
    I'd stay and chat but I have to go to the doctors in like 10 minutes so gotta get myself decent lol.
    Catch ya later.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Kaza said:
    same for u ATL1, u
    MUST be enjoying yourself also???
    shall we try a threesome, gazza ATL1, and me???
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! XD
    You guys are Nuts! XD
    You are more ocupied with the stripping than you are with the recent mysterious murders! XD
    Why couldn't you wait for me?! XD
    Jordan said:
    1. Only two counting threads can live in OT....I must kill off everyone else, tch. My mission's not over yet. Who shall be my next victim?
    Pia said:
    0 duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh XD
    @Jordan pick me
    LOL! Except for a few times, nobody cares about the attempted murders! (Well, silv was murdered, but she got kicked out of the underworld. XD)
    I'm so glad you're alive, SilvaSista! <3

bye, AtL1!
    *Begins to work on funny conspiracy theory about ATL1, and will reveal it once everyone is here*
    XD

ATL1 said:
    3. Ok, so she is female then? Lol
    Who or what is yaoi?
    SilvaSista said:
    4. *facepalm* arceus, i dont wanna explain... basically, its guy-on-guy.
    ATL1 said:
    5. Oh..so she likes guy on guy? Ugh
    Girl on girl however....xD
    This...Is the funniest thing...I have EVER seen. XDDDDDD

(My posts only end up this long when I'm talking to someone who doesn't excist. XD)
    I LOVE the entry, Silv! :) It really ads to the story.
    I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you, from Jordan (If I call her Jordy, I'll end up dead. XD) or the cruel world that can't understand you...
    Oh, and I don't know how to fit this into one of the entries, but it's Uncle Vortled that is intercepting your letters. He doesn't want you to get contact with the outside world, and reveal his secrets.
    I will probably write another Entry today, about what happens to Misty.
    I can say that a certain scientist will make an apearance...
    XD

Last edited:

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    19. @ Code:
    Hahah yes, the stripping was keeping us pretty entertained xD
    Oooo conspiracy theory about me, you'll have to VM me it when you're done.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ATL1
    3. Ok, so she is female then? Lol
    Who or what is yaoi?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SilvaSista
    4. *facepalm* arceus, i dont wanna explain... basically, its guy-on-guy.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ATL1
    5. Oh..so she likes guy on guy? Ugh
    Girl on girl however....xD

This...Is the funniest thing...I have EVER seen. XDDDDDD

Is it now? Well thank you very much xD

Hmm no-one is here :(

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    The theory isn't that big, it's just something about you and Alts...
    XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2010
    *Is in Detention Center*

Well, Mr. Green, you are free to go, pal.
    We found another suspect for the attempted murders of Dogboy2709 and your sister...
    Her trial is today.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Thank you, detective. The police should be honored to have by their side. XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    No. I don't. I also cannot believe that you get angry with me when it is you who got me locked up under false acusations, even if it was a murder case, and you had the rights.
    The "XD" just indicates that I don't take things too seriously, and I had a relaxed attitude after being imprisoned. No offence intended.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2010
    (OOC: I knew that... I was acting in character....If you played the "Ace Attorney" Sereis, then you'd know, Xd)

Think again, Pal! It was Dogboy2709's accusation that got you locked up, not me.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    (I have only played a demo. :) I think I shall also go into character, but not a person from a game, but from history. XD)
    Okay, mr. detective! Whatever...
    You still get your little gift of apreciation from me, since I never back away from promises...
    *Hands over briefcase to the Detective*

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010

I've been hurt with things worse then electricty before. Try your best. hehehe.
    Oh, and thanks for inventing electricty. without it, I wouldn't have this stun gun
    *pulls out Stun Gun*

Years
  • I am sorry for my absence, but one of my projects has gone haywire, and started to roast Prosecutors. (Whoever guessed the electric chair just won a bet)
    Now, that stun gun will get you nowhere in court. I could press charges, but since I ack experience in that area, i shall not. Consider yourself warned.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    0. hi guys just thought i would drop by and tell you i wont be posting as much tonight because it's bonfire night so if i come back drunk and not making much sense just ignore me LOL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back