• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. Oh yeah, forgot you guys use Fahrenheit over there haha.
    Well I'm all sweaty and yucky thanks to the mowing so I'm gonna quickly have a shower so I feel refreshed.
    Back very soon my peeps XD

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. Lol nothing wrong with a guy that cares about his hygiene.
    Because of my UBER sexiness I have to care about it XD

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    So your sexiness lives within the bounds of cleanliness? Well, that's too bad. :b
    So if you fell into a mud puddle, you'd just be... ORDINARY? *gasp* Or even worse... ugly? O@O OMG>>>>>

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    2. Well it's a known fact that you have to be clean in order to be sexy, I think. Lol.

Woop Woop!! Ghost Drops!!

EDIT: Oh ha ha smartass :P good call though lol
    (5)

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    LOL. :3 That's me.
    Eh, I'm goin. My fam wants to watch a movie.
    Oh NVM THEN. They won't watch GI Joe or Transformers II cus they read some review about how many times they swore and blah blah blahhhhh blarghghghgh. I wanted to watch those. ;~; I wish my parents didn't know how to use the internets.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. So you're not going then?
    Transformers 2 was like THE BOMB!! Haha, you should tell them Nudge said to watch it.....or else! ;P

(4)

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    You should tell them to watch Boondock Saints and not let them read any reviews. Tell them it's about a coupla Catholics trying to rid the world of sin. THAT ought to give show them some profanity and gratuitous violence. Just sayin', in case you were wanting to spite them for not watching the awesomeness that is Transformers II and G.I. Joe. >8D

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. Well if you tell them Nudge is the awesome-ness and anything he says is true it might convince them XD

Yes I know I'm just about to have no life, but I have a way around it ;)

LOL @ Vanitas XD

(3)

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    3. Lol random poster is random.

@ Savanna: yes and no. Yes I wanna be T2 but it doesn't really matter that much, so long as I'm in the Top 3 I'm happy :D

(1)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back