• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
Years
    This is just...unreal. I know I've been gone from OT for quite a while(and trust me, I regret that dearly. I really need to start coming on here more), but I never thought things would change this much. As everyone else has said, WOFZ would never be the same without Silv. Not just that, but all of PC wouldn't be the same without her. She's changed so many people, and entered so many of our lives. She's the reason I first came to OT, and the reason I started Pokespec. The reason I met all of the wonderful people here. Without her, I don't know if I would've ever started posting in OT as much as I had. And I know for a fact that even if I did, it wouln't have been nearly as enjoyable, not without her there. She, along with all my wonderful friends here, make coming to OT worthwhile. This place'll never survive if she leaves, and even if it does I probably won't come here. It's too hard and too bizarre to imagine life at PC without her. I hope she reads all of our messages, all of the words from her various friends here, and makes the decision to come back. Please don't leave Silv, we'll miss you too much. :'(

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

@ Dogboy: Cross is from D.Gray-Man (my fav. Manga, and fav character) and Grif is from RvB.
    @ Misty: Silv was partly the reason I came here, too. I came over and played the Name Game and was about to leave, when I started reading the convos (that she usually started). That was the reason I've stayed.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

@Van: I never saw either of those.
    @Jordan: Another person she introduced to the OT section, nice.

And yeah, Silv this place would be different without you.... a whole lot different... Everyone feels the same way... so please, come back.

Years
  • 7. Heh, I came in my own accord, but she was nice to me and was one of the reasons why I decided to stick around because of that. A certain Mr. fango pango was her opposite, saying that no one really cared what I had to say and the only point of DLTMSA is to count. XD

Erudition

I'm not an angel, I'm a doctor
    Years
    Silv. as you can see you ARE wanted... Dogboy went through all the effort of pulling people together in an atempt to revive you... you are the heart and soul of WOFZ and even if half the time I find myself confuzzled... WE ALL WANT YOU TO STAY. Don't let what one person say turn you off O:<

My PM that I was going to send you was much better -.-'

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Come on Silv! I haven't even been here two weeks, but thanks to you, PC isn't the same as it was before. You in a large part gave it a new life to me. Please Silv! Nudge hasn't been pied in over a day! I haven't been frying panned!

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

Please Silv? We need our silver soul back!

Zebra, do you want to get your wings clipped by everyone?

Good boy. You live to fly another day :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back