• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

YAY!! SILV!! *Gives Silv the biggest hug ever*

Yum. I missed the pie. I was afraid I'd never taste it again ;w;

Everyone jump for joy! We have our soul back!

Erudition

I'm not an angel, I'm a doctor
    Years
    Silv... I just hope that you're happy with your decision... from the start, it has not been my concern that you come back to PC, but a concern for your happiness...

You made a home in PC and I was worried that you wouldn't be happy if you trashed it ;3

Welcome back, Silv :)

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

^What Eruru said.
    I agree. I want you to be happy, too, but I wanted you back because I wanted everyone to at least have a chance to show you that we're sorry.

You've sang a few melodies before. Queen songs stand out the most to me. Plus you've sang on AIM not too long ago. I've been trying to talk to you. Remember?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 0. oh. right. ^.^ i forgot~

ok.

*sings* "I wake up. I am bored. To my pictures I implore: Should I go or stay? What should I be today? Make a leap? Go to sleep? Should I cry or should I weep? Where should I go from here? Am I hetero or queer? Oh, self discovery, what joy it is. I need recovery caffeinated fizz. Should I run? Should I hide? Happy pill or suicide? Contribute or refute? Have a kid then call it cute? Oh, self-esteeming, in suburbia. My shelf is teeming, a pet named Chia. Oh ho ho, what should I say? What should I pray? Who would care if I went ahead and punched the wall? Oh ho ho, what should I wear? What should I care? What would it matter if I changed the world at all? I listen to some rap. I give myself a slap. Come on, use the pain. Drink up from the rain. Just arrived, unsupervised, healthy, wealthy, you-know-wise. Dance around? Make a sound? Let yourself become unwound? God, I'm so German, have to have a plan. Please, Ethel Merman, help me out this jam! Ding a ling! Ring a ding! Anything just do something! Feelin' dense? On the fence? Civil disobedience? Come, now's the hour! Go, and deviate! Can't you feel the power? Hope you appreciate! Oh ho ho, what should I say? What should I pray? Who would care if I went ahead and punched the wall? Oh ho ho, what should I wear? What should I care? What would it matter if I changed the world at all? OK, Dr. Phil. Ready for my pill. Flex my psychic muscle. Guess we'd better hustle. People are dying now, do something you ugly cow! Sorry for myself again! Me, my wallet, and my men! Jesus, I love you. Frank, I love you too. Hit the road together, get out of the zoo! No exit, just a pit, apocalyptic, and a zit. Hurry now, pack your bags, adieu, you mall scalawags! Got my sneakers velcroed! Snap my bookbag on! Goodbye little zipcode, how can I go wrong? Oh ho ho, what should I say? What should I pray? Who would care if I went ahead and punched the wall? Oh ho ho, what should I wear? What should I care? What would it matter if I changed the world at all? What would it matter if I changed the world at all? What would it matter if I changed the world at all?"

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. Silv! You're here! Yay (: *goes to hug then withdraws* maybe not a good idea.
    You piefaced everyone? I thought only I got piefaced *sniffle* :P i'm guessing you got that shipment of pies then? Ha ha.

Anyways I'm back from shopping and whatnot, finally *sighs*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 1. NUDGERINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*PIE TO THE FACE*
    Nudgerino v
    Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    2. Rofl @ the pic!
    So, so true haha
    *eats pie from own face*
    Nomnomnom
    :D

Status